UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why does everyone think they can sing?

jmaster

Sorceror
Why does everyone think they can sing?

Ashlee Simpson, she cant sing, she can barely write her own songs, she rides off her sisters Fame and the only thing shes got going for her is looks, and even those are questionable, i personally dont think shes that good looking, but alot of people find her attractive.
Hilary Duff, she cant sing either. But unlike Ashlee (^^) Shes very good looking, woo.
Hilary Duff's Sister, i dont even know her name i refer to her as " Hilary Duff's Sister " Pretty slammin, cant sing for crap.
Why the fuck do all these peopel think they can sing!?
That's it Me , Spliff/jizzmaster shall be a singer to, genre = I dont know, gimme some idea's ill start writing my first song called " MY one true love " and base it off of UO and capitalize on how much of a life i dont have because im complaining about people who make money for singing, who cant sing on a fucking UoGamers Forum

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer
jizzmaster said:
Ashlee Simpson, she cant sing, she can barely write her own songs, she rides off her sisters Fame and the only thing shes got going for her is looks, and even those are questionable, i personally dont think shes that good looking, but alot of people find her attractive.
Hilary Duff, she cant sing either. But unlike Ashlee (^^) Shes very good looking, woo.
Hilary Duff's Sister, i dont even know her name i refer to her as " Hilary Duff's Sister " Pretty slammin, cant sing for crap.
That's it Me , Spliff/jizzmaster shall be a singer to, genre = I dont know, gimme some idea's ill start writing my first song called " MY one true love " and base it off of UO and capitalize on how much of a life i dont have because im complaining about people who make money for singing, who cant sing on a fucking UoGamers Forum

I sing, just not very good.

i sing trying to get a band together i kind of sound like when i want corey taylor (not slip, stonesour) i like mello shit too so ive picked up shine downs and seethers way of singing but my favorite form of music is hardcore sadly ive lost my hardcore voice do to the short bit i got into scream O' core

what sux though is that my voice keeps getting deeper :D so i gotta keep changing my style every now and then

Eeyore-PiG-

Wanderer
jizzmaster said:

im an ill rapper, look at my sig.

jizzmaster said:
and sorry bro but, Japface Violation. its my duty to serve and protect.

Mike said:
I sing to myself when Im blue.

i sing to my self all the time just for the fact that i sing... all the time... now when im sad or something alls you will hear me sing is either hateful things or emo shit :(

sunfiregt

Wanderer
Yea well if anyone watched the VMAs, which i bet sparked this post, you would have heard Hoobastank. I tell all my friend never go to their concerts because that guy really sucks. And he proved it in front of millions of epopel tonight. I win. He needs his computer to make him sound like he has complete lungs. Maybe he was utterly sick tonight but he sucked.

lol OC irina?

i got a good voice and and awsome hair dooo im not affraid to sing or make an ass outa my self in front of 1,2,5,10,30 people at once i dun care.... Hooray Me

Rei-hybrid

Wanderer
sunfiregt said:
Yea well if anyone watched the VMAs, which i bet sparked this post, you would have heard Hoobastank. I tell all my friend never go to their concerts because that guy really sucks. And he proved it in front of millions of epopel tonight. I win. He needs his computer to make him sound like he has complete lungs. Maybe he was utterly sick tonight but he sucked.

haha that was hilarious, he couldn't it the notes on YOU so he'd make everyone else to do, what a fuck, maybe he couldn't hear himself though, but i was laughin at it, doh. I'm goin to hell.

in this day in age the image is the only thing that counts not the voice they have many things that can make a voice sound great

if they have a good voice thats just a one of many toppings on the cake

kids this is why u dont listen to the radio or watch mtv

it is all garbage

Irina said:
I sing to myself, but I'd never let everyone hear me. That's so bad.

ive heard u sing and ur right it was bad! =[

(i still love u though)

Vinyard

Wanderer
jizzmaster said:

because your mother tells me i can do anything when i'm doing her from behind so naturally i extended it to the genra of singing :D