UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

WHY DOES THIS STUFF ALWAYS HAPPEN!!!!

EK_CHICK

Wanderer
Re: WHY DOES THIS STUFF ALWAYS HAPPEN!!!!

i have un installed UO and Re installed it 4 times already... and when i try to patch it it stop after the second patch!!

idk what to do its really upsetting me :mad:

i have 3 UO 2d clients and 1 razor

Lunarpancake

Sorceror

Dunno how old your install disk is but somewhere along the line the patch app was changed. I would reboot your pc and try running uo.exe with the original config set.

EK_CHICK

Wanderer

Iactually got it working afer the four time of reinstalling it.

THANK YOU BUYS FOR ALL YOUR HELP!

THANK YOU

AndyPere

Traveler

I had this problem today.I know this is an old issue, but your problem was caused by you minimizing the game before you closed it. (I only came to the conclusion because I used maximize to fix it) I know this sounds dumb but I was using Ctl+Alt+Delete>Bring to Front & Switch To wasn't working. Fullscreening it with Alt+Enter crashed the game

Me and my brother play the same accounts over a different computer and I logged onto his today and it was doing weird things. Only this account number 3 did this. 9Other accounts worked fine) I Maximized and resized to fix the problem. It was a server side save of account preferences...