UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why i creat new account got baned?

fox109109

Sorceror
Why i creat new account got baned?

when you baned us,and no way,i have to creat a new account,and train skills,but now still got baned.why?i remeber i am afk in luna,and train my stats,when i come back ,have be kicked and baned.

Re: Why i creat new account got baned?

Well, if you were already banned, there was a reason for that, which means if you start playing again, you're likely to get banned again. lol.

Seer Zatoichi

Sorceror
Re: Why i creat new account got baned?

http://www.uodemise.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44390

Anything other than the UO Client, Razor, UOAutoMap, ConnectUO and UOGateway are not allowed.

Since some people can't seem to understand that only the programs listed above are still allowed, let me rephrase.

You can only use UO Client, Razor, UOAutoMap, ConnectUO and UOGateway. Otherwise I will kill you in the face.

Updated: August 20, 2007

Use of unathorized third party programs is now on the same punishment scale as our unattended gathering policy.

First offense: 6 hour jailing.
Second offense: 3 day ban.
Third offense: permaban.

Exceptions: PlayUO and modified Razor installs are punished with immediate account termination.

Please note the section in red (and underlined/bold & italic)