UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why I do this

A

ASayre

Why I do this

The other day, feeling frustrated with all the idiots related to RunUO/The Shards/IRC, I asked myself "Why?". I came so close to my limit the other day I began to wonder why I spend numerous hours working on things related and for the shard.

Here's why: The people. The staff and the players. The people who devote their time to this shard as well.

Players, the people that say 'Thank you' for the shard. The genuine newbie who really wants to learn new things and becomes a member of the shard. The people who'll help us out when we need help, be it with info or donations or testing things when we need thigns to test or just being supportive.

I'd type out a list of names of some of the people that are particularly helpful, but I'd forget someone and then they'd feel bad, so, if you think you're one of those people.. you probably are.

Our staff team. Compared to other shards it's a relativly small bunch, but, everyone gets along. There's no drama, it's like a mini-family where they all want to help eachother out. They're putting in their free time to help Demise; From helping the players to helping me work things out, without these people, Demise wouldn't be here. I'd like to thank every single person on our staff team, as they're all good people.

From me to every single one of you reading this post, I give you all a sincere Thank you. Demise wouldn't be the #1 AoS/SE shard (according to UOGateway) without all of you!

PS: I'd like to declare Today, August 17th, as Demise's Thank the Staff day. For the next 24 hours, and hopefully for the next 24 years, thank the staff of Demise. Without them we wouldn't be here.
(Oh, and don't think me, I'm already thanking all of you :))

Haladon

Wanderer
wooohoo a staff day
cant forget the Devs who work thru the wee hours of the night coding and recoding and fixin stuffs
and most of all Ryan for pullin money outa his ass to keep the shard up and running

(can we have a staff roast on the 18th?)

Thanks to all staff of Demise.

Not only from me, but also from my gf. She has just started her UO experience on Demise, but she enjoys it very much.

And let me tell you, she's picky when it comes to games

YeOldeUOer

Wanderer
Yeah, kudos to all the staff and everyone who made this shard possible.

Haladon said:
(can we have a staff roast on the 18th?)

Hmm.. i don't know.. i might not find the staff particularly tasty but since it's roast... i'm willing to give it a try :p

RockEye

Knight
Nicely said Asayre! THUMBS UP FOR DEMISE STAFF!! ;)

Thx to all the staff for their time and money. There is no shard like Demise and i tried a lot of em..

pbguy434

Knight
Thank you all.

You guys have to be doing something right...My brother keeps going to other shards, but he always wants to come back. Unfortunately for me I have to give one of my accounts! Lol.

A big thanks to the staff of demise for giving us a free place to play (cause some of us are poor and cant afford ea anymore ;) ). Thanks for all your hard work of keeping the shard up and running with stuff as close to osi as possible. And finally thanks again for giving me a place where I can go to releave stress and have been able to meet a great group of people that I can now call my friends..without this shard, I probably would've never met all of them.

*Raises glass*
You guys are awsome, keep up the good work! :)

M

mortemis

Man it´s was great, i never saw this in any shard that i have played, a Admin that care about your players, Asayre you are the guy. I´m from brasil, and here for me to donate, buying in the Demise´s store is to expensive, because dollar is more value than Real, but if i lived in US sure that i would colaborate. Thx for all demise staff, and thx for care about us, Brazilians.

Even though I have abandoned you guys for a bit thanks to my master courses and work, and mostly being tired!... I really love you guys!!!!

By far this has been the best shard I have played on and staffed. I like the feed back and help we get from the admins while attending my pages.

Free hugs for everyone!

bknoid

Wanderer
Thank you,
merci, merci,
dank u,
Danke,
σας ευχαριστούμε,
grazie,
ありがとう,
너를 감사하십시요,
obrigado,
спасибо,
Thank you in 10 different tounges : )

I have been here almost 12 months now and I can tell all the players that Demise has GREAT Staff period.

Thank you all so much for the hours of fun you have given players like myself!

My hat is off to you all !