UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why I do this

DoZeR007

Wanderer
I can agree with all that have posted. Like I have told the staff when they have helped me with reponse to my pages in game, ty for a really kewl shard! Sorry no donation yet but, alot going on IRL atm... If things keep going the way they are I will be sending a good amount.
;) :D

PS I have tried the other shards, and this is my fav =P Besides wishing I could understand half of what the other players are saying lol.

lol Jossy, same total posts

Joey-demise

Sorceror
I would also like to thank the staff for keeping the shard so well done. I am still new to this shard. I played on Napa Valley for a couple years and decided to come try the free shards after a long break. I tried a couple but as soon as I hit this one I have been completely hooked again. Hope it stays up for a long long time.

I'm in the same boat as Joey, I used to play Baja for about 4 years. Then I took a long break from UO and ended up here and I'm addicted again. Wait... is that something I should be thanking you for? hmm. anyways, thanks for all the hard work.

Eonerebus

Wanderer
had been on this shard for a long time, not very active on the forum tho, but anyway --------

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR WONDERFUL WORKS !

I played UO during Beta then on Great Lakes then on Lake Superior then on Baja for about 5-6 years ish.... then after a break from UO on Hybrid for about a year then took more time off UO and when i finally ended up here, I have to say of all the servers I've played, all the staff I've met on all those shards, and for all the years I've put into this electronic Heroine... the most fun I have ever had is here on Demise.

For the past 2 weeks or so I haven't been around due to stuff IRL and a few new games I got, but I still login every other day or so for a few mins to make sure My accounts don't go inactive because i know that as soon as im bored of the new games (Already getting there) and i know i will be, i will be back to Demise. Its like a 2nd home because i know i can always come back and be welcomed.

My heartfelt thanks to all the Staff of Demise for making this shard great, but also My thanks to the players of Demise too because without the entire Demise community this shard wouldn't be this great. I'm giving it up to All of Demise. Thanks Guys.

Thank you!

I am a super n00b to Demise, playing off and on for the last two weeks. So far, I have been really happy with the shard, and even happier after the much-needed upgrade. Thank you for giving us a cool place to play. I have been mostly lurking until now, but the opportunity to say thank you to the staff got me out of the woodwork.

And thanks to the other players. Everyone that I have encountered in game so far has been very nice, especially when I had that precious [Young] tag!

shaker_2k

Wanderer
What more can be said

All the people B4 me said it all.. You have a well run and stable shard. The GM's are always promt with help and alot of fun to talk to. You provide a fun place to come and have fun, and me and my wife thank you for that.

UndeadKing

Wanderer
Hm, before this shard i mainly played UO:R with its crazy PvP and mainly no skill cap (3L or so). Right before this shard i played an AoS shard, but it was made very close to UO:R. I got bored and tried to play another UO:AoS shards, but no ppl, ar crazy admins were there. And now i'm here and i LIKE this shard/ Thank u all for making it!

MTaylor

Wanderer
I want say BIG thanks to you guys! expressly four you Quantos! And big thanks to all players, its fun playing with you ppl! :)