UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

why is there a limit on accounts?

oroleed

Sorceror
why is there a limit on accounts?

okay so is a GREAT thing this shard has a limit accounter (lol horrable spelling) i mean 4-5 accounts per ip :mad: why in the world would you do that owner ?? i mean if the rich poeple irl can make like 10 accounts and trust me im am one of them that donate i would make so many more poeple for my donation skillsballs/statballs/soalstones i would buy and make you guys more weathly i mean com on this is redulious other shards i play that have a better rating and more popution but its uor shard they dont care how many accounts you make so i dont see why you would make it a limit i mean com on there so much names you can choose form i dont see why it doesnt make sence on why you guys would haev a limit i would make so many new charaters and coem back to this shard but no im stuck waiting for my reds to decay murder accounts :mad::mad:

Re: why is there a limit on accounts?

Why are you waiting for murder counts to decay? ... or... Why not just delete some of the chars you got and make new ones? It's easy and fast all x-cept taming (i hear) ;p

mantorras

Sorceror

oroleed;610208 said:
okay so is a gay thing this shard has a limit accounter (lol horrable spelling) i mean 4-5 accounts per ip :mad: why in the world would you do that owner ?? i mean if the rich poeple irl can make like 10 accounts and trust me im am one of them that donate i would make so many more poeple for my donation skillsballs/statballs/soalstones i would buy and make you guys more weathly i mean com on this is redulious other shards i play that have a better rating and more popution but its uor shard they dont care how many accounts you make so i dont see why you would make it a limit i mean com on there so much names you can choose form i dont see why it doesnt make sence on why you guys would haev a limit i would make so many new charaters and coem back to this shard but no im stuck waiting for my reds to decay murder accounts :mad::mad:

Yea sure, more bod runners and chars with names like xsfsffasdfsf, no thanks mister!

oroleed

Sorceror

cuase i dont want 6 charaters on 1! account and i hate remaking new ones cuase i need a soal stone to transfer and i need new pses and new stat ps and yea jsut a pain in my @#$

oroleed

Sorceror

idc about bods personaly i think they should do a wipe on a ip bod that any ip with more then 1 tailor should be deleted cuase its stupied and poeple are useing scripts for it :mad:

Lucifall

Knight

oroleed;610223 said:
idc about bods personaly i think they should do a wipe on a ip bod that any ip with more then 1 tailor should be deleted cuase its stupied and poeple are useing scripts for it :mad:

What you think won't make a difference in the rules. If we all could have 20 accs, we would have 120 bod runners per player, so pretty much thousands and thousands of BRSKs and terrible commerce. No ty.

oroleed

Sorceror

that why they should have a lock on it i hate bod runners i see them everday scripting if i was in command of shit i would do a removaly ever week for people useing more then 1 tailor

Lucifall

Knight

oroleed;610238 said:
that why they should have a lock on it i hate bod runners i see them everday scripting if i was in command of shit i would do a removaly ever week for people useing more then 1 tailor

It's not just BOD runners... anything. People could make a billion chars for the 1k gold that chars start with.

IBCI

Wanderer

Or simply have a couple dozen accounts running with all the chars in a different room of doom spamming Fairies with guard or simply furies or EV. That could work with a champ too I guess, and any other spawn in existence.

oroleed;610208 said:
okay so is a GREAT thing this shard has a limit accounter (lol horrable spelling) i mean 4-5 accounts per ip :mad: why in the world would you do that owner ?? i mean if the rich poeple irl can make like 10 accounts and trust me im am one of them that donate i would make so many more poeple for my donation skillsballs/statballs/soalstones i would buy and make you guys more weathly i mean com on this is redulious other shards i play that have a better rating and more popution but its uor shard they dont care how many accounts you make so i dont see why you would make it a limit i mean com on there so much names you can choose form i dont see why it doesnt make sence on why you guys would haev a limit i would make so many new charaters and coem back to this shard but no im stuck waiting for my reds to decay murder accounts :mad::mad:

:rolleyes: well if it upsets you that bad go back to the shard ware thy don't care how many accounts you make :rolleyes:

Aeolus

Sorceror

Hillbilly Homer;610245 said:
:rolleyes: well if it upsets you that bad go back to the shard ware thy don't care how many accounts you make :rolleyes:
Exactly, you're obviously here and not there for a reason.

Dollpartz

Squire

IBCI;610244 said:
Or simply have a couple dozen accounts running with all the chars in a different room of doom spamming Fairies with guard or simply furies or EV. That could work with a champ too I guess, and any other spawn in existence.

This works well in champs, with only 2 accounts. You could probably run a huge operation like z0rak and Kaz on SL too.

Quoth

Wanderer

mantorras;610220 said:
Yea sure, more bod runners and chars with names like xsfsffasdfsf, no thanks mister!

Truth.

And CNS-Midnight; Not sure what you edited in the OP's post, but it looks like it should've been the spelling and formatting instead.

oroleed

Sorceror

im here for 1 reason [aos] the other shard doesnt have aos just uor which is hardcore shit :D but i dont wanna do all taht log off and on shit i like it if there was at least 6 accounts becuase my bro irl plays this game two so we limite too two accounts each :(

oroleed;610260 said:
im here for 1 reason [aos] the other shard doesnt have aos just uor which is hardcore shit :D but i dont wanna do all taht log off and on shit i like it if there was at least 6 accounts becuase my bro irl plays this game two so we limite too two accounts each :(

:eek: lol are you longbranch & co :eek:

Quoth

Wanderer

Hillbilly Homer;610263 said:
:eek: lol are you longbranch & co :eek:

Doubt it.
His joindate is 2007.
If it was, he would have crapped all over this forum-handle aswell by now.