UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

why is there a limit on accounts?

mofu

Page
Re: why is there a limit on accounts?

if demise allow u to have 300 account , i will be owning all the house on ice island and i will rename it mofu island. and ppl like longbranch & co will be thnking every way he can try to cheat all the house inside the luna wall

Pont

Knight

I think 4 accounts are too much. 1 account per person would be better, but then how would you prove how many people were in a house?

Howl

Sorceror

Hello Mad Toxic Cock.

Hope you're enjoying the 120 Magery you scammed Khoga out of.

Should come in very handy in your solo PvMing UO life, seeing as you will never have a decent guild again =O

And stop fucking complaining, you nub. 24 characters not enough? Go and pay for five OSI accounts instead.

And while you're at it, learn some better English.

Tiruak

Wanderer

oroleed;610238 said:
that why they should have a lock on it i hate bod runners i see them everday scripting if i was in command of shit i would do a removaly ever week for people useing more then 1 tailor

So I guess it's lucky for us that you are not in command lol

oroleed

Sorceror

howl just shut up dude that was like 8 months ago still raging so what its not scamed dude its called stealing not scamed get it right :D

Howl

Sorceror

1. Same shit, different pile.

2. Four months ago. I haven't even been on this shard for eight months.

3. Not raging. Calling you out on the douche you are to make sure you wont get into another guild.

4. Why the fuck would you want to go blue again? Oh yea, you don't have a guild to protect you anymore =/

You're one the dumbest 'theives' I have ever met. Stay in ITP and be good and you could have lifted four +25 stat scrolls off of our table. But no, you chose one 120 PS.

Gisela

Bug Hunter

Funny, yall seem to have kept a couple members in ITP who did the same to me.