UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why is there no PVP Section anymore? Is this not a PVP Server?

Trevor

Knight
Someone got mad that there was to much arguing. Why do people get so butt hurt over people talking shit. As long as the stuff doesn't go illegal, let it go.

Perhaps this forum is in need of a forum moderator that isn't "too tired". Then again, this is a trammel server, so maybe it's good the PvP section was closed. It was probably misleading for new players.

Perhaps this forum is in need of a forum moderator that isn't "too tired". Then again, this is a trammel server, so maybe it's good the PvP section was closed. It was probably misleading for new players.
Hmm it is a trammel server but you play for how long? Does that make you a trammy? :eek:

michael1234

Sorceror
if you want a pvp section why dont u just stop being scared and just attack people u see out of town? why do you have to have a certain place to pvp at? can you not just go right outside of del pond and find someone to fight basically any time day or night? i think you can.

Uomvp

Knight
According to all the inactive and some active pvpers there is no pvp anymore so why would we have an active pvp section?

Silly Santa

Sorceror
According to all the inactive and some active pvpers there is no pvp anymore so why would we have an active pvp section?

Agreeeed. Also, why is there hardly any PVP anymore in game? Is this not a PVP server? Oh yeah.. sallos got kicked :(

Silly Santa

Sorceror
sorry but if you need the crutch fag plugins that come with sallos you do not deserve the title of "pvp'r on hybrid"

I was referring to the fact that after Sallos got kicked - PVP aint what it used to be just for the fact that most PVPers used it and did not want to play without it once it was gone. I for one used it only for a few days - but I always preferred Razor. Kthxbye

ickyfloyd

Sorceror
If it were purely shit-talk it'd be no problem, but the pvp section was almost the exclusive spawner of RL shit-talk....u abuse ur wife, u neglect ur kids, u fucking killed ur neighbor's dog, u smoke $35 quarters....that shit ain't cool :(

incredibly entertaining tho!! :D

yeah we need a pvp section on the forums to increase pvp in the shard everybody log out and protest this in irc and dont pvp until we get our pvp discussion back!