UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why lie about what your are

Why lie about what your are

If you play your char with no respect at all, why lie about it. If you are ashamed of your action then why do you do them? If you are not ashamed why lie about it? Every already knows you have honor so why lie about it? Dose it make you fill better? Im sure you know if im talking about you. And fill free to give us another line of bull on this thred in an attempt to hid or justify you actions.

Xaman

Sorceror
Re: Why lie about what your are

I think he meant aGe.

'Why lie about what your age"

would make more sense..

or well, is the thread name right?

"Why lie about what your are"

Dark-Light

Wanderer

i don't get it...

why would an honorable player talk trash... and why does this bother you :eek:

mosho1

Wanderer

xaxas

Wanderer

mosho1 said:

Whats really sad is that you cannot distinguish a bad player from a bad archer. Good archers are NOT bad players.

Btw I dont get the idea behind this thread either...

Red Squirrel

Wanderer

Remember, all dexxers are noobs and require no skill, specially archers.

(this is sarcastic, in case nobody caught that :p)

xaxas said:
Whats really sad is that you cannot distinguish a bad player from a bad archer. Good archers are NOT bad players.

Btw I dont get the idea behind this thread either...

just venting on asshats who try to say they have not done something that they have.

xaxas

Wanderer

Night Wolf-Demise said:
just venting on asshats who try to say they have not done something that they have.

Ah, that explains it all. Its as clear as day now :rolleyes: :D

p01n7e

Sorceror

Let me enlighten you all.This thread was created because of me (99 % sure) or actually because of my reply to his ridiculous PM.Point is he was talking about me dismounting him & ganking (making me lame,him godlike) to which i replied you have no idea who i am ingame how can you talk BS like that.I am not going to post Any of the PMs.Yet i "sence" i'll be the last one before lich lord AGAIN :<

ZachM1

Sorceror

you are Korb Guinsoo and pointe

also not sure why youre in TaR, EVP, and .gg as well

p01n7e said:
Let me enlighten you all.This thread was created because of me (99 % sure) or actually because of my reply to his ridiculous PM.Point is he was talking about me dismounting him & ganking (making me lame,him godlike) to which i replied you have no idea who i am ingame how can you talk BS like that.I am not going to post Any of the PMs.Yet i "sence" i'll be the last one before lich lord AGAIN :<

lol If you think you dismounted me, then you wasnt even there at all. When I dueled at the shrine. I never got dismounted there i dismounted my self to duel. So its your lie tell it as you like. Are you trying to convince us or yourself that you are not a lier.

p01n7e

Sorceror

erm .. EVP & TaR - friends invited me .. Funny how you know that and some .gg members don't.
edit:eek:k nightwolf stop lecturing me already we all saw how you created 2 threads about a fucking DEATH INGAME.stfukthx.

p01n7e said:
erm .. EVP & TaR - friends invited me .. Funny how you know that and some .gg members don't.
edit:eek:k nightwolf stop lecturing me already we all saw how you created 2 threads about a fucking DEATH INGAME.stfukthx.

I dont even know what your are talking about. What dose EVP & tar have to do with anything? They wasnt even around when that happend.