UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why lie about what your are

ZachM1

Sorceror
Re: Why lie about what your are

p01n7e said:
erm .. EVP & TaR - friends invited me .. Funny how you know that and some .gg members don't.
edit:eek:k nightwolf stop lecturing me already we all saw how you created 2 threads about a fucking DEATH INGAME.stfukthx.

You created a thread (now in lich lord room) because you died in game and claiming the person who killed you used a fireball magic arrow loop (that person was me), when in fact I do not.

p01n7e said:
erm .. EVP & TaR - friends invited me .. Funny how you know that and some .gg members don't.
edit:eek:k nightwolf stop lecturing me already we all saw how you created 2 threads about a fucking DEATH INGAME.stfukthx.

Trurth hurts some times. I guss why you get mad, and talk in tungs with stuff that dosent make any sence.

p01n7e

Sorceror

i do that .. sometimes but mainly because of being mad at guildies.And i usually get mad not because one used a MA fball macro, i can live with that, but because a f***ing *sshat has to come around and say "pwnt bla bla bla".
At least i do not flood PM boxes with stuff i am really tired to discuss anymore with a crybaby and god-wannabe.

I would definately appreciate a true definition of the word gank.

I have always thought it meant when say 3 or more players (I figure 2 vs 1 is okay...) all attack one player at the same time and usually end up killing that target.

It seems that the word gank has different meanings to different people...

for instance... myself and a friend (thats right, 2 of us) were outside the NME guild house, with 3 of them inside the house. We kept trying to get them to come out and fight, and eventually they did.

Now... after I killed one of them (remember, they have 3, and we have 2) he continued to yell and swear at me for ganking him. My friend was being chased by the other 2, so I promtly came out of stealth, and poison/bled/strangled (yeah i know, kinda cheap lol) him, and he eventually died without being able to cure/heal himself.

How on EARTH is this a gank?

p01n7e said:
i do that .. sometimes but mainly because of being mad at guildies.And i usually get mad not because one used a MA fball macro, i can live with that, but because a f***ing *sshat has to come around and say "pwnt bla bla bla".
At least i do not flood PM boxes with stuff i am really tired to discuss anymore with a crybaby and god-wannabe.

lol, and you have the nerve to say somthing about me when i got ganked at the shrine when we was there to duel. Man what a hypocrite.

ZachM1

Sorceror

its the way it is, some people hold grudges. there will always be that guy who is willing to throw out honor or good manners because of past encounters with a person, no use worrying about it.

Seer Mia

Wanderer

Come on guys. Let's be novel. Let this be the one PvP discussion thread that doesn't get lich lorded!

ZachM1

Sorceror

Seriously, there are people who just dont care for the unspoken rules and code of honor that goes along with dueling at a place like Chaos shrine. You can either forgive and forget or call in your buddies and gank em right back, either choice is acceptable. Some people are just after cheap thrills (some of the stealth archers who sit there waiting to kill new ressed duelers), and some probably just dont like you, or have had bad encounters with you in the past.

It may have something to do with the duels themselves. There are certain rules that people tend to adhere to when dueling, things like no parablow, no pots, no infect, stuff like that. If you do some of this stuff on purpose or accident, some people may view it the wrong way and think youre in general a bad mannered dueler, and have his buddies gank you. Thats kind of the way its always been with dueling in UO throughout the years.

Zach-demise said:
Seriously, there are people who just dont care for the unspoken rules and code of honor that goes along with dueling at a place like Chaos shrine. You can either forgive and forget or call in your buddies and gank em right back, either choice is acceptable. Some people are just after cheap thrills (some of the stealth archers who sit there waiting to kill new ressed duelers), and some probably just dont like you, or have had bad encounters with you in the past.

It may have something to do with the duels themselves. There are certain rules that people tend to adhere to when dueling, things like no parablow, no pots, no infect, stuff like that. If you do some of this stuff on purpose or accident, some people may view it the wrong way and think youre in general a bad mannered dueler, and have his buddies gank you. Thats kind of the way its always been with dueling in UO throughout the years.

ya i just made the mistake of trusting a guild "I should have known they had no respect" when it was just me and like 5 of them.

z0rak

Wanderer

Seer Mia said:
Come on guys. Let's be novel. Let this be the one PvP discussion thread that doesn't get lich lorded!
Yes!

Nah.

Red Squirrel said:
Remember, all dexxers are noobs and require no skill, specially archers.

(this is sarcastic, in case nobody caught that :p)

I'm not sure you understand what sarcasm is -- it means the point you made wasn't true, which obviously isn't the case. (Dexers r t3h ultranub)

ParagonDancer said:
I would definately appreciate a true definition of the word gank.

I have always thought it meant when say 3 or more players (I figure 2 vs 1 is okay...) all attack one player at the same time and usually end up killing that target.

It seems that the word gank has different meanings to different people...

for instance... myself and a friend (thats right, 2 of us) were outside the NME guild house, with 3 of them inside the house. We kept trying to get them to come out and fight, and eventually they did.

Now... after I killed one of them (remember, they have 3, and we have 2) he continued to yell and swear at me for ganking him. My friend was being chased by the other 2, so I promtly came out of stealth, and poison/bled/strangled (yeah i know, kinda cheap lol) him, and he eventually died without being able to cure/heal himself.

How on EARTH is this a gank?

Well, i guess ganking is a relative term. Since 99.9999% of the Demise population isn't me, 1v1 probably constitutes a gank (to clarify, what i'm saying here is that everybody except me needs to keep their OooOoo's to themselves when I throw you into the dirt)

Zach-demise said:
hanabi will wreck your shit

or parablow you and run away

Teehee, hanabi sucks, so does arwen and every other archer that he runs with. Also, the non-archer dexers that he runs with suck. Also, the mages that he runs with suck. Sucks to be or to know him :/

p01n7e said:

haha, pwnt bla bla bla!!

but on a more serious note, suck less and you dont have to worry about anybody gloating over your corpse. (<< constructive criticism)

EKiN

Knight

z0rak said:
suck less and you dont have to worry about anybody gloating over your corpse. (<< constructive criticism)

i hate to say this but i have to agree with the zorak nub

cavalier67

Wanderer

Zach-demise said:
You created a thread (now in lich lord room) because you died in game and claiming the person who killed you used a fireball magic arrow loop (that person was me), when in fact I do not.

What is wrong with having fireball and magic arrow in a macro loop? Sounds like a damn good idea too me ... in fact I would add an explosion or mind blast at the front end and call it a day :)