UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

why some noobs do ...

Katarn

Wanderer
why some noobs do ...

auto loot?

1) Cuz they r noob and dont have looting skill
2) Cuz they r playing from another country (high ping)
3) Cuz they r who ruining this game...
4)

Katarn

Wanderer
Re: why some noobs do ...

Direct quote from Alkiser, UOGamers admin

Originally Posted by Alkiser
All third party programs are illegal except Razor. Auto-Heal, Auto-Cure are illegal no matter how you do it.

Lucifall

Knight

If you are reffering to Saikamanis, hes a pretty damn good looter. Hes from Brazil too.

Katarn

Wanderer

if i were gm i would ban some of those autolooters and next day see if any there who still does...
think about ur almost killing a monster by urself and someone came to screen and getting all good items with autoloot. k im complaining about it.
and some ppl should do something about it

Katarn

Wanderer

same thing happend to easyuo and they banned many players
now our problem is autoloot.

Katarn

Wanderer

and i think gm's r taking a nap for now they r just changin some monsters sound effects bla bla to make server better but they should solve biggest problems now

dead-eye

Knight

Katarn;267390 said:
and i think gm's r taking a nap for now they r just changin some monsters sound effects bla bla to make server better but they should solve biggest problems now

They have. Stop complaining because you suck at looting.

rdx

Sorceror

oh wait... double and quadruple posting huh?
anyway you make no sense

dead-eye

Knight

i agree. He is just ranting/getting posts on something so stupid.

I think he needs to find the search button, and learn how to loot.

Ive gotten a 1/3 ring off a darkfather when autolooting was allowed. (i of course was not using an auto looter because the only thing i use is razor)

I mean, if you cant friken click on an item and drop it on yourself, dont accuse people who can of autolooting.

Katarn

Wanderer

dead-eye;267392 said:
They have. Stop complaining because you suck at looting.

if im bad looter why should i complain about it mr.low iq
im complaining becuz im good looter and u didnt read what i wrote up there
im playing this game since 1998 and a retard looted shield of invul that monster i killed he just came in stand with his hiyru. i took the dark fathers about %80 hp.then the dark father teleported other location , he is almost dead but didnt we both were closer to him then he moved 1 square and dark father hit him 2 times and he pissed back about 3 square then dark father died and when i saw the items there was shield of invul and he just moved and get the shield in 1 seconds. it is purely autoloot he cant loot the corpse from 3rd square

Katarn

Wanderer

dont tell me how to loot cuz i know it better than u while ur were drinking milk

crackhead

Knight

for one df's dont spawn soi. and for some reason you think you know alot more than you do. autolooting wont make so you can loot from farther away. sounds like somone has no clue what he is talking about and likes to whine.

dead-eye

Knight

Katarn;267404 said:
dont tell me how to loot cuz i know it better than u while ur were drinking milk

i hate milk...

And shields of invul dont drop off dark fathers. So apparently you havent been playing since 98.

low iq? rofl. Your sentences are horrible, now im guessing english isnt your first language, so i don't blame you.

And you can loot from 3 tiles away. I havent played for a while, but im pretty sure you can loot from 3 tiles away. it isnt that far.

Also razor has an auto open corpse feature, so whenever you come to a new and unopened corpse, razor will open it for you which makes it so amazingly easy to run away and run back and grab what you see on it.

promar99

Sorceror

I thought the shield of inuvl was automatically place in your back pack when you killed a para and not left on the corpse?

dead-eye

Knight

promar99;267411 said:
I thought the shield of inuvl was automatically place in your back pack when you killed a para and not left on the corpse?

That too. Marty's are placed in your pack, and the chests are on the corpses.

So this helps prove that he has definetly not been playing since '98

edit: also im done before i start gettin pissed and then ill end up being the one banned.