UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

why the best doesnt play

Re: why the best doesnt play

Blacula-;1651061 said:
anyone saying bola tamers are hard to play need to get the fuck outta here.. and btw jab nice call in 1v1 and still die with a mare and a 3 charge gheal rolfrloflo, lets go for money if u wish

rofl

Jab

Wanderer

Blacula-;1651074 said:
Whenever, wherever.. but if you're going to use a mare im not going to sit onscreen, but you'll still die ;)

oh u will be on screen.. let s go now

Lynyrd

Knight

Jab;1651020 said:
i offered the fight... i aint offering trying to find a fucking GM or admin lol

scared

itt: new kids who will be banned and/or leave soon, Nigger McMeatball Head thinks Microsoft Word is necessary in order to type coherently and gets angry that he lost to suil ban (seriously who dies to suil)

Fr0sty

Lord

JesseJane;1651045 said:
i havent played in about a week due to class.........but uhh u do know that all my chars arent named "Jesse Jane" right?

i have a stun tamer. ;) and tbh a stun tamer is harder to play than a stun mage.

why train mares and waste time when someone can pay a scrub like u to do it for them? people earn gold in this game to spend it the way they like. some buy leather, some buy ingots.......you calling someone a nub because they didn't train their own mares is like u calling someone a nub because they bought a house instead of placing it their self.

Yeah because stun, hop off mount, say all kill, click target is so fucking hard right? Shut up

Rhadam

Page

Don't get too angry frosty, it's jessejane... the guy who rages to death irl when someone doesn't heal him... i was at an idoc near parliaments and we were in vent and this guy was just like screaming at everyone cause no one was healing him...

Jab

Wanderer

Blacula-;1651096 said:
find me ingame and lets go, im raserei
or aim me : xorianuog

lol your the sucka that ran 1v1 next to my 18x18 in that mountain pass for 15mins lol

Blacula-

Wanderer

i ran? you mean you bola spammed me and sicked ur mare on me while i was using an ethy... still couldnt manage to kill me, then got redlined and ran with ur gheal wand. good story bro

Jab

Wanderer

Blacula-;1651123 said:
i ran? you mean you bola spammed me and sicked ur mare on me while i was using an ethy... still couldnt manage to kill me, then got redlined and ran with ur gheal wand. good story bro

nay u had a store bought horse and i zapped it with my light saber..... then u ran like a lil hoe to your keep and got on a ethy.... GG

Blacula-

Wanderer

Jab;1651128 said:
nay u had a store bought horse and i zapped it with my light saber..... then u ran like a lil hoe to your keep and got on a ethy.... GG

wasnt even my keep, just ran in and remounted?

Blacula-;1651061 said:
anyone saying bola tamers are hard to play need to get the fuck outta here.. and btw jab nice call in 1v1 and still die with a mare and a 3 charge gheal rolfrloflo, lets go for money if u wish
i said stun tamer
Rhadam;1651089 said:
Don't get too angry frosty, it's jessejane... the guy who rages to death irl when someone doesn't heal him... i was at an idoc near parliaments and we were in vent and this guy was just like screaming at everyone cause no one was healing him...
baaaaaaahahhahahahahaha...........couldnt be further from the truth. first of all, i dont do IDOCS, second, i die way too much to rage when i dont get healed. ur an idiot.
Fr0sty;1651083 said:
Yeah because stun, hop off mount, say all kill, click target is so fucking hard right? Shut up
lol if u die by getting stunned and then just an all kill, ur bad...........oh wait......u are bad.
it takes more effort to do a stun combo with a mare than a stun mage. (that will actually kill someone)

Rhadam

Page

Don't lie jesse you rage like a mother fucker...

And if you can't do a stun tamer combo easier than a normal mage you are slow.

Rhadam;1651164 said:
Don't lie jesse you rage like a mother fucker...

And if you can't do a stun tamer combo easier than a normal mage you are slow.

slow yes.......rage? ur retarded....... who r u by the way?

Rhadam

Page

JesseJane;1651198 said:
slow yes.......rage? ur retarded....... who r u by the way?

Does it matter who i am? You don't know me...

Stop lieing to yourself jesse... you rage SO BAD lol

Rhadam;1651201 said:
Does it matter who i am? You don't know me...

Stop lieing to yourself jesse... you rage SO BAD lol

i know, im raging right now........rly bad