UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

why you suck ? Srs

Because you spam ma fb only.
You are just afraid to combat my necromage in a duelpit scenario. You never accept my challenge because you know you will lose in a matter of seconds because you are bad and you have nowhere to escape to.

Locked in a duelpit with any decent necromage will result in pretty much inevitable death. Probably the reason why you won't pit me...

It's okay though honey, I wouldn't want to lose to a 'so-called' 14-year old virgin nerd either.

Good day to you Sir.

Blame

Knight
You are just afraid to combat my necromage in a duelpit scenario. You never accept my challenge because you know you will lose in a matter of seconds because you are bad and you have nowhere to escape to.

Locked in a duelpit with any decent necromage will result in pretty much inevitable death. Probably the reason why you won't pit me...

It's okay though honey, I wouldn't want to lose to a 'so-called' 14-year old virgin nerd either.

Good day to you Sir.
You are noob.

You are noob.

Yeah.... I'm a noob that gets the boobs. You mad homie?

Looks to me by the look of your picture, you are gazing off into space because you have no one willing to be apart of your life, so you have exiled yourself to be a loner. Look buddy, it's reality, accept the fact and move on. You'll forever be lonely in life and now i understand why.

Good day to you Sir.

Blame

Knight
Yeah.... I'm a noob that gets the boobs. You mad homie?

Looks to me by the look of your picture, you are gazing off into space because you have no one willing to be apart of your life, so you have exiled yourself to be a loner. Look buddy, it's reality, accept the fact and move on. You'll forever be lonely in life and now i understand why.

Good day to you Sir.
Go back to dating sites zulu wannabe noob. :*

Whatever98

Squire
i killed magepoint with just bandages in a duel :3
this makes me happy, inquis guy :D
(he any good? idk the pvp lot rly)

next time we bring potions.. tho really i fucked it up in the next round by spamming anyway

Blame

Knight
i killed magepoint with just bandages in a duel :3
this makes me happy, inquis guy :D
(he any good? idk the pvp lot rly)

next time we bring potions.. tho really i fucked it up in the next round by spamming anyway
Whole shard laughs at him how bad is he. :)

Whatever98

Squire
i messed up tbh, i always get tempted to spam AI and do proper damage, but wasted all my mana, with MP i just tanked really and waited till he was low..

messed up big time on you cos once i was out of mana divine fury dropped, and i only have 30 hci without that. it'll be aight tho i think, buff up with potions so i dont need to remove curse to keep bandage cap, remember to only ai spam once you're already low, or not to at all tbh might be a better idea.. im not very good at pvp tbh, but will get better hopefully

was too over-zealous tho after winning one lol, if you get really lucky you can drop people in 4 seconds, but need procs to do it :p
woulda been cool tho lol

if i dont try to kill you tho and just harass until i get an opening, i reckon i can stay alive and have the mana to cast all me stuff. it's something to try anyway ;)

Loler

Page
cant chug str and dex in the 1 vs 1 event that we had.make sure you read the rules before signing up so you know.

Whatever98

Squire
cant chug str and dex in the 1 vs 1 event that we had.make sure you read the rules before signing up so you know.
ah kk :p
well i'll bring a bless scroll then haha, curse only knocks off like 3, but it puts me under the bandage cap :/

you would probably win anyway ;)
but i did mess that up myself lol

i have 4fc, and 2 fcr i think, just ran out of mana with you :p (tryin to get 3 AIs with spell hits in a row ;))
dont need full fcr because i dont wanna spam spells, wanna swing between casts. can time it pretty well with bandage timer when it's almost instant

Whatever98

Squire
not for me :p

im better off interrupting your casting and keeping some mana. you dont need fcr if you fail the cast anyway ;)
so as long as i only need to cast it once..

just need it for casting one thing then another

the other thing is because i can deal a lot of damage in a short amount of time with AI's when they expect you to be spamming defence is actually not a bad time to go on the offence, if i can push you into healing :p
bandage is passive anyway

the problem is i can get stuck in a rut, like, if i lose damage, i cant deal damage, to get the mana, to get the stuff to do damage lol. so once im oom and no buffs, i have trouble getting back into it if i cant get a lucky leech. maybe i should summon my sheep on tali and whack it next time :D
then in pvp even a lucky leech is a small leech cos the damage numbers are so low :/
so it's a problem, im trying to get another 2 MR on my arms tbh. but the other solution is just to play better and not get stuck in the first place lol
and i know you're thinking mana burn, but i will be whacking you and already have the buffs on. i spend the mana as soon as i get it pretty much - it just doesn't regen fast enough if i cant deal damage to leech as well as the regen.

(plus if you're only mana burning me then i dont need the mana to heal with anyway, and when i get lucky on offence, it will refill the mana to stack the lucky hits - i think i could win if i played better tbh, but im probably gonna end up getting the better gear before i start properly practicing anyway :p)

but long story short, because i dont pvp much, is why i suck haha

Last edited: