UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why you will be promptly ganked.

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer
Why you will be promptly ganked.

Hi, just wanted to say LoC the guild has returned to UOGamers, and I'd like to say, dont expect to see us without about 8 people online. We've hit the Brit GY a few times, and Delucia a few times already, and I believe the results showed you just what kind of lame tactics we use.

Pets, potions, dexxers, para ganks, reskilling, you name it, we will do it.

Our mission: to drive you all into insanity, or the grave, whichever comes first.

NewbieHerb

Wanderer
Thats cool, but just to keep it fair, if your tamers die, they say bye bye to their pets, cause luring is so much fun! Fair?

Mike said:
Hi, just wanted to say LoC the guild has returned to UOGamers, and I'd like to say, dont expect to see us without about 8 people online. We've hit the Brit GY a few times, and Delucia a few times already, and I believe the results showed you just what kind of lame tactics we use.

Pets, potions, dexxers, para ganks, reskilling, you name it, we will do it.

Our mission: to drive you all into insanity, or the grave, whichever comes first.

hrmph... damn gank sux irl

NewbieHerb said:
Thats cool, but just to keep it fair, if your tamers die, they say bye bye to their pets, cause luring is so much fun! Fair?

it would be nice but i doubt you will be able to kill the tamer and the other 6-8 of them wiht out dying to lure their pets away :(

Eeyore-PiG-

Wanderer
mike do u kill fellow reds? because i hate reds who kill reds and if u do i hate u and our realationship comes to an end.! =(

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer
Eeyore-PiG- said:
mike do u kill fellow reds? because i hate reds who kill reds and if u do i hate u and our realationship comes to an end.! =(

We kill anything that moves.

Here is an example:

C

Cricket

And they come equipt with an UNHEARD amount of stones in resources located at their Brit GY house...

That would be 59k in stones, for all of you that are curious.

NOT implying ANYTHING AT ALL!

Except someone did a lot of reg shopping.

A real lot.

*hrk*

~C

Willis-

Wanderer
Nice one Cricket. I've used all my own bought and/or looted regs since the beginning and i've been in LoC since the server started on my red Ralph Wiggum. I've never been handed anything by the GM's or leaders of the guild other than the guild uniform.

While you may say you aren't implying anything at all it's pretty clear that you are so get over it and move on we are no different than any other guild.

Anyway here are some pictures of fun from the other day:

Got atleast 30 kills in the space of about 45minutes. Great to see LoC back up and running :)

C

Cricket

As I said, you must've done a lot of shopping.

Poor Minax base...:(

Now not only do we have to hold off 20 IC, but another 10 LoC. Amazing how the two go hand-in-hand...

No need to say anymore.

~C

Harry Hood

Wanderer
Cricket can you bitch anymore about IC or LoC? Christ cant people just play a fucking game without crying? Most of the original members of LoC are in IC so i would expect the 2 to go hand in hand.

Cricket you should make you're signature "The official UOGamers Forum Bitch".

C

Cricket

This is very easy to say when you have all of the people on your side that you could ever want or need.

If I had 30 friends that never logged offline, perhaps I'd have no need to be upset when I see 10 IC show up at the Minax base, regardless of the hour.

And my signature is just fine as is.

Stop frontin', little boy.

~C

Harry Hood

Wanderer
Yes all IC are some kind of superheros against sleep, therefore they are always on, i guess Cricket has that same power since he seems to know this.

Another false post by Cricket, what a suprise.

C

Cricket

Harry Hood said:
Yes all IC are some kind of superheros against sleep

Haha...a slight euphemism for the actual term.

Harry Hood said:
Another false post by Cricket, what a suprise.

Please Harry of the Hood. You know it's true just as well as I do. No need to deny it. :>

Your front-o-meter rating is getting very close to the top. I highly suggest you lean back.

And do the rockaway.

~C

Zowie

Wanderer
Two posts today about the chest with 60k stones? Wow your really worried that people have access to.... (dramatic pause) ... reagent?! No you aren't making accusations because you do not know what you are talking about. The box is not for anyone to access besides krrios and duh loc and ic work together WE ARE THE SAME FUCKING PEOPLE.

by the way whats your character name?

Booshnig

Sorceror
You said it, Booshnig. (insert japface here)

See, the really funny thing about loc coming back, is the fact that...

PK WILL RISE!

FPK! FPK! FPK!

Willis-

Wanderer
Cricket said:
Now not only do we have to hold off 20 IC, but another 10 LoC. Amazing how the two go hand-in-hand...

Yes it is extremely amazing that both IC and LoC work together. Being that its the mainly the same people just on different accounts. :eek: