UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why?!

TAW_Horse

Wanderer
Why?!

why ruin server wars why?? its so fun fighting anybody why ruin it and make everyone so they cant do anything

I

Ikbal

Re: Why?!

no bs the succubus thing rocks, they are hard to kill in mobs of 2-3, i kinda like having the challenge of killing them. thanks to ekin who supplied the gear lol i had fun this serverwars.

guitarman12

Wanderer

no, 400 res killing succubus!!

all my chars were in luna lol.... i musta died 9 times tryin to get my shit and leave :(

it was fun making a new char and taking ppls stuff

thats the only time ive ever been in a full artie suit... and had 7 million gold haha

coveiro

Knight

OMG no comments ¬¬

SiCeruS

Sorceror

I killed many of them outside brit gate, I called the guards on them and whack :) well at the end i got ganked by the lady killers :mad:

[Drakull]

Knight

LOL.... I survived the first wave in britain (I was smart enough to invis and watch while others just died).... then I went to luna to just find that it was also full of them... so I managed to run around a bit and still survive to leave and go to bucs...
There I start fighting, when another "wave" was sent to Buccs and all that we were doing was running... and getting invis...
Then it was even funnier when the evil gm's summoned another set of succubus just surrounding my char making impossible to run... so I was lucky enough to invis myself and leave the area.
The even funnier thing was umbra, as umbra was having some succubus... but they forgot to remove the guards there, so you should have seen the succubus die on the guards hands... lol