UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

why?

EvilChild

Knight
It's a piece of shit shard.

That's about it.

I came back to give it another shot. But it's pretty obvious that it's really not worth the time or energy to play a declining shard.

Also, does anyone else remember the days when there was more than a single guild on the server that actually played REDS?

Alvin1337

Sorceror
It's a piece of shit shard.

That's about it.

I came back to give it another shot. But it's pretty obvious that it's really not worth the time or energy to play a declining shard.

Also, does anyone else remember the days when there was more than a single guild on the server that actually played REDS?

I think this lately problems first started when Chinese got mass banned for using proxy. In my opinion it was huge mistake to ban them, regardless the rule abuses. And btw: they were always opponents for my guild.

The day they got banned I thought: You will have shard, where nobody cheats, and nobody plays...

Chinese were always if not the main community on demise, then at least the largest. Nearly every time of the day doing spawns, and nearly always ready to raid.
During my first months on Demise there was a Chinese-time between 11am and 5 pm, where you had 100% chance of getting raided by group 2x bigger they your. : ]. Or at least that is how I remember it.