UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

will this ever stop?

Crisco

Page
will this ever stop?

I dont understand why people can degrade themselves so much, as to bring forth racism into this game. It started on the forums from Mek1994, continuing to be racist towards me until forum banned. Then, it moved into the game, where he is STILL being racist. This is nothing to joke about, as racism has caused many problems in the world.

http://img51.imageshack.us/f/raciste.jpg/

Will this ever stop?

Sundoom

Sorceror
Re: will this ever stop?

you know the staff have been online for sometime right? why have you not paged in game while this is occuring?

don't have to bring this on the forum when you know that gm's are around in game

Crisco

Page

Sundoom;811610 said:
you know the staff have been online for sometime right? why have you not paged in game while this is occuring?

don't have to bring this on the forum when you know that gm's are around in game

paging in game, it always seems to be their word against yours.. and they lie most of the time.

this way, there is screenshot proof of it

Frasier

Sorceror

This sucks :(
I hope that staff may do something about it. You need to get above it. Strong!

Lazar

Page

I think he was forum banned for participating in a crippled Mister Dank joke. Funny thing is, nobody enjoys a Mister Dank joke more than Mister Dank.

Lynae

Demise Staff Member

Always, always, always page. Even if a staff member is not online at the time, we will get the page and a staff member can then investigate it.

Lazar

Page

Also, I've never heard more racism than from Gensinc and Blacula in your own guild. I would imagine this is fake outrage to get someone in trouble, much like some have done when called monkey.

John Doe

Wanderer

You're a cry baby lol get over it... it's a video game people will always say things like this...

Crisco

Page

John Doe;811637 said:
You're a cry baby lol get over it... it's a video game people will always say things like this...

i heard you were mek1994. not positive though

John Doe

Wanderer

Don't care what you heard you're still a bitch... this is NOTHING compared to other racism

Crisco

Page

John Doe;811641 said:
Don't care what you heard you're still a bitch... this is NOTHING compared to other racism

still racism and still not necessary.

can staff please do something about this?

GM_Midnight

UO Gamers: Demise Seer

And I don't care if he's a snitch either. I will gladly jail someone for this type of conduct.
Over the last few days, we've seen a lot of racism. It's even gone as far as an admin having to waste his time recustomizing houses, because people are taking it a bit too far.
For the most part, I let things slide. Heck, I even let profanity slide with little more then a warning most of the time. It's easy enough to insult someone without bringing racism into it.
PVP comes with a large amout of shit talking, and everyone understands that, but attacking someones race is not only offensive, it just makes you look like a small minded d-bag.
This is all I am going to say on the matter...