UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Win 1,000,000 gold on UO Gamers: Hybrid

Re: Win 1,000,000 gold on UO Gamers: Hybrid

LOL...Greed makes things move again

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 86 (54 members and 32 guests)
Valvorius Fess, the_revenge, RollingRock, Pancho, CrazyJoey, Leftclick, Ryan, Jackson, Fireblade, mdwright, Scion, Betty-Starburst, Zhou Wan, Titanus, Kouran, ramrod, XioPik, Dbknn, Dependable, Gangsta, Siccx, DasSchaf, Chewbacca, CrovaxAchilles, LoX-Cats, Sara, Woah Calipso, Vash, ReDnEcK, Namrevlis, St George, Vinnie Paz, Coke, Twist, Lp_KrNaGe, Testamentx, A Tribal Jester, jibah, 0ne, let-it-bleed, Xem, Obz, I Path, tfi_, Wanka, Prodigy, sadoul, darthjesus, Andato, Stargle`, Rod Flanders, Dark Drake, Prophet, Balron of IPY

:)

DasSchaf

Wanderer

That thread was my favourite thread till now.... but you Ryan.... you took the fun out of it and just made it to a thread for all the greedy people out there...
You took the thread that was here when i first started on these forums and maybe on the server at all adn took all the fun i had there out of it..
You ripped it of its fun... you ripped it of its soul...
I could say much more about it and what i think about that... but ill just say it makes me shad some tears irl... and that for once is no joke..

DasSchaf said:
That thread was my favourite thread till now.... but you Ryan.... you took the fun out of it and just made it to a thread for all the greedy people out there...
You took the thread that was here when i first started on these forums and maybe on the server at all adn took all the fun i had there out of it..
You ripped it of its fun... you ripped it of its soul...
I could say much more about it and what i think about that... but ill just say it makes me shad some tears irl... and that for once is no joke..
What are you smoking?.................The goal of the Original Thread was to hit 1,000,000 :)

Its a trick, you can't make 75K more posts let alone 475K more posts, it won't happen unless the hackers that do the DDOS attack use posts instead of packets. Good Luck to you guys though, You'll see the 500K in 2 years, and the mill in 5

A

ASayre

Eclipse said:
It would make it easier if there wasn't a 30 second limit between posts :(

Halved

Addicted

Disciple

Can I just merge a bunch of old/useless threads into it? That would bring us close.

Addicted said:
Can I just merge a bunch of old/useless threads into it? That would bring us close.
I thought the same thing for thread you trammel because its just a Thread of posts whcih could have been discussed as PM's and so on:)

Flipper

Knight

you should remove the timer entirely for one hour, announce when, and watch it get spammed to hell and back for an hour.