UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Windows 7 new computer>>> downloads

Windows 7 new computer>>> downloads

okay i just got new laptop and it only run with windows 7, I need some thing

I need the Razor download ive look for it and cant find it :?

i need the UO patch thingy for windows 7 link as well:

and if there is anything else i need to run and play UO on windows 7 please send me link and info.

Thanks alot.

nolliepoper

Sorceror
Re: Windows 7 new computer>>> downloads

I got my razor counters on win7 by changing my true colors 32-bit to high colors 16-bit.

Razor

nolliepoper;2078488 said:
I got my razor counters on win7 by changing my true colors 32-bit to high colors 16-bit.

Razor
no need to do that, just right click the shortcut and in the comparability tab check "disable desktop composition"

uhm idk what that is lol i dont need a different uo client i got razor i just need the uo patch thingy

nolliepoper

Sorceror

Vicktor Vauhn;2078498 said:
no need to do that, just right click the shortcut and in the comparability tab check "disable desktop composition"

Well there is another reason I us the 16-bits but I did not really know it was only a setting to change when he mentioned some sorta patch to do.

Insano the Clown;2078499 said:
uhm idk what that is lol i dont need a different uo client i got razor i just need the uo patch thingy
What are you talking about?

No one linked to, or mentioned another client.

The "patch thingy" - Uo autopatch? It comes with the game, use the original UO shortcut installed with the game (probably in your start menu) or open your UO folder and run the autopatcher directly.

I installed this one:

Tessa's Cove

Ultima Online
Age of Shadows UO Download
Once you have the installation, you will need to run the file.
Finally, run client.exe to the patch version recommended by your shard. (6.0.3.xx and higher for Hybrid)

EA large downloads
This is the most recent client offered. This one will take the least patch time.

I INSTALLED THIS ONE ^

" Razor was unable to locate and load a suitable UO cliloc file. some text may not be displayed"

then it says this :

"razor.exe/UOG.dll: Unable to find the client specified TwoD: "-null-"

and then closes :(

nolliepoper

Sorceror

I been using the most updated current download for less patching time from
Mythic Entertainment | Ultima Online - Play the 14-Day Free Trial!
Most sites like Tessa's Cove have not been updated. Here is the the direct link.
http://web.cdn.eamythic.com/us/uo/installers/20100601/UOSAClassic_7_0_7_1.exe

As for the UO cliloc file error your going to have to follow the steps below.
Open your basic text editor, use notepad if that is all you got.
Now paste this code into your text editor but pay careful attention the 4 uo paths and make the necessary changes to fit where your uo files are installed.
Take notice they ues double backslashes.
Code:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Origin Worlds Online\Ultima Online]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Origin Worlds Online\Ultima Online\1.0]
"ExePath"="C:\\Program Files\\Electronic Arts\\Ultima Online Stygian Abyss Classic\\client.exe"
"InstCDPath"="C:\\Program Files\\Electronic Arts\\Ultima Online Stygian Abyss Classic"
"PatchExePath"="C:\\Program Files\\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Stygian Abyss Classic\\uopatch.exe"
"StartExePath"="C:\\Program Files\\Electronic Arts\\Ultima Online Stygian Abyss Classic\\uo.exe"
"Upgraded"="Yes"
Now save it as razorsetup.reg but if your in notpad save it as "razorsetup.reg" with the quotes and all. Otherwise notepad will save it as razorsetup.reg.txt
Ok now run the file, hit ok and all after you followed the steps correctly.

GamerXtreme

Wanderer

here everything works correct... The only thing i did is to set razor and uo to run like if it was on Xp. Thats an option you get on windows...

okay I patched uo and it still says this :

" Razor was unable to locate and load a suitable UO cliloc file. some text may not be displayed"

then it says this :

"razor.exe/UOG.dll: Unable to find the client specified TwoD: "-null-"

and then closes

GamerXtreme

Wanderer

Have you tried to change manually the client path when you start razor? Try it then let me know. If it doesnt work, theres another solution where u have to modify a filepath by notepad... ill let you know if it dont work...

Attachments

• razorcliloc.JPG
    razorcliloc.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 17

I got it work, on windows it was on the wrong sever see where it says hyrbid?

it was not hybrid.

But thank you for helping me and nollie thank you very much for aiming me and trying to fix my error :?

nolliepoper

Sorceror

Insano the Clown;2078720 said:
I got it work, on windows it was on the wrong sever see where it says hyrbid?

it was not hybrid.

But thank you for helping me and nollie thank you very much for aiming me and trying to fix my error :?

The cliloc file error we fixed had nothing to do with wrong info in the server address but yeah cool np.