UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Windows -Paint- Competition:

Testament7

Wanderer
Re: Windows -Paint- Competition:

This is REAL HOMER, Not that with sexy green shraud <_<

P.S. Forgot to color rocks, ah who gives the fuck xD

Attachments

• dsrg.jpg
    dsrg.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 216

FroSPAWNzeN

Wanderer
Testament7 doesn't give a fuck :eek:

holy moly! this guy testament will show really something great i promise u guys u will see :cool:

FroSPAWNzeN

Wanderer

This one gonna be BOMB !!!!
TEstament u rock whoooooooooooooooooooooooozaaaaaaaaa!!!! :eek: damnation gotta go to bed :(

P.S. im not on high :eek:

Testament7

Wanderer

FroSPAWNzeN;631534 said:
This one gonna be BOMB !!!!
TEstament u rock whoooooooooooooooooooooooozaaaaaaaaa!!!! :eek: damnation gotta go to bed :(

P.S. im not on high :eek:

Like i said on "skype" "Go to HELL!" xD

Pont

Knight

Testament7;631480 said:
This is REAL HOMER, Not that with sexy green shraud <_<

P.S. Forgot to color rocks, ah who gives the fuck xD
You killed Goku!?!

Adon

Sorceror

Testament your pic doesn't meet the requirements. He said brit fel gate and your tree's clearly have leaves (unless homer has modified client). :rolleyes:

emopenguin

Sorceror

Hrsk Please.
This is absolutely what brit gate is like.

Attachments

• competition.bmp
    1.3 MB · Views: 183

MB

Knight

Even the moongate needs a vacation.

Attachments

• moongate.png
    moongate.png
    310.4 KB · Views: 127

Testament7 cheated. You can neither get filtering when scaling images down, and you can't use MSPaint to save a .JPG without having both horribly large file sizes and tons of artifacting. ;)

Though I will like the pointer-gauntlet visible near the bottom of the picture; made me LOL.

bilabong

Account Terminated

some of them are brilliant but i say give lord homer the prize :)

FroSPAWNzeN

Wanderer

hey testament not cheated there are several people like me and some other we all live in the same town with testament and we are close friends this guy really doesnt give a shit with paint, he can really paint such a awsome paintings using only paint! i saw by my self! if u dont believe go on utube see what people can do with paint lets say like this -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qosypvvEBrE&feature=channel_page :p well im going to make my one now xD

Testament7

Wanderer

And someone said that trees have leafs, yeah it does cause i was to lazy to paint branches ;D and withp paint you can save in jpg i just did 2000x2000~ picture and then i made it smaller :p

Hm i can try paint something new if you want and make some screenshots while i paint