UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

WISH - Another one bites the dust.

WISH - Another one bites the dust.

Some may have seen this already, its a shame it had potential.

1-9-2005 - Wish Canceled

Dear friends of Wish:

Unfortunately we have bad news.

After careful consideration of all the facts and analyzing all the data which we have gathered from the Wish Beta 2.0 test so far, we have decided to cancel the Wish project.

Our Beta test will end this evening at 6pm EST, and at this time our Beta forums will close as well.

We enjoyed working together with our fans very much, and we are very sorry about this development. We wish you the best of luck in the future, and hope that you continue to enjoy online gaming, even with Mutable Realms and Wish not being available anymore.

We also wish the best luck to our competitors, and hope that they will not suffer the same fate as us.

Best regards,
Your Mutable Realms Team

psz said:
On a related note, they put their sever on eBay (No lie)
OMG they did? and the site stated they had (almost) unlimited backing from a certain company etc re finances.

Ice commented on the idea that, the softwear they developed failed to meet any expectation re 10,000 online on one server seamless world ect.

I tend to agree with the amount of lag I was having with nominal people on it, at my time of night.

fishbonz

Wanderer
no its not all that nice but we find it odd that they release beta 2 then a week later kill the project. No harm intended to the Wish devs or anything, just something to add to the Wish dicussion on the guild forums.