UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

WKD impact in UOG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool Guy 22

Wanderer
WKD impact in UOG

It seems WKD is growing by the day. These guys are showing up everywhere creating an impact on the red population. Its kinda harder to gank 2x tamers in del when they are around. What do you think? I know they saved me a couple of times and im thankful for it. Good job WKD keep up the good work.

The Monarch

Knight
Re: WKD impact in UOG

i dunno i think its kinda fun taking them on 4 v 14 and still raping their asses.
makes me feel like krrios.

joeycod

Wanderer

so i was fighitng this wkd and i forgot a mace so it had been like 5mins and no one close to dying and all of a sudden 9 wkd show up seroiusly 9, wtf

hivajisa

Wanderer

i think wkd is just revenge for all the tamers who got killed 100s of times hunting in dungeons there doing what i said blues should do a long time ago

WaRgAzM

Knight

hivajisa said:
i think wkd is just revenge for all the tamers who got killed 100s of times hunting in dungeons there doing what i said blues should do a long time ago
dont forget the pk'd miners. And the newbie tamers that got their bull's killed 24/7

Micha II

Sorceror

Its always great to hear people enjoy having us around, normally we have reds tring there hardest to dog us but guess what we gank and gankings team work so yeah! but still glad to hear some people are glad we are around

WKD gettin better by the day, what i dislike is they dont have the courtesy to gate you to a shrine or res you after a ganking

Status
Not open for further replies.