UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Would you like to see an agressor check on entering houses?

Would you like to see an agressor check on entering a house?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elendili!

Knight
Re: Would you like to see an agressor check on entering houses?

Khadgar346 said:
The best way to solve this problem is... implement a Siege Perilous ruleset for housing. On OSI Siege Perilous, if you are red or criminal, you can't ban or kick people. I feel that this needs to be put into place on this shard. Reds and Greys shouldn't allow to just run into their house and ban everyone that comes in.

An agressor should be able to ban tho, if i'm blue and I attack a red first, I should be allowed to ban the red from my house...

thats gay tbh

Lunarpancake

Sorceror

i cant beleive this is even a topic....this is fucking absurd.

Siege Perilous ruleset is as far from trammy land as possible. Are all you guys trammys?

Thats how it should be. Reds and Greys shouldn't be allowed to ban or kick. You need to log in a blue character to do so.

Blues will pk? that doesn't even make sense.

Aggressor is too vague. You need to limit to to SP housing rules.

This is the only way you will limit house hiding/fights. Majority of the people who hide are reds and greys.

Romey

Sorceror

i vote yes, maybe ppl will learn to not be afraid of dying and to avoid ganks without relying on a safe haven for protection. if u see someone outside your house and think he'll call in 10 guildmates if u attack him then just dont attack him. go find pvp somewhere else besides outside your house.

down with house pvp

the illest2

Wanderer

i think its a good idea, its about time reds get more penalties, hopefully Addicted agrees with me so i dont get flamed and banned for not sharing his unique point of view (yes i realize its not just for reds but reds make up the majority of the people this will effect)

Sammich

Wanderer

Zagar said:
I side with ajax. this is stupid u need ot be able to house hide at brit gate when blues outnumber you 10 to 1.....but u should make a thread on the krioss client :) anyways my vote is no

Britain Moongate is a perfect example, bunch of sissy house hiders, if there were houses in Delucia you fags would hide there. Add the combat check, there on everything else now, add the check or move all houses to TRAMMEL, because this is like the Land % and Water % with the earth. Over half of the Felucca Faucet is covered with houses, and to me thats like little specs of trammel everywhere on my beautiful Felucca map.

Sheivan01

Knight

Until the house aren't "Private" or "Public" like on AOS which you cannot even step in the house if its private, everything is OK

Awesome idea Ryan! :) No more house hiders

Sammich said:
Britain Moongate is a perfect example, bunch of sissy house hiders, if there were houses in Delucia you fags would hide there. Add the combat check, there on everything else now, add the check or move all houses to TRAMMEL, because this is like the Land % and Water % with the earth. Over half of the Felucca Faucet is covered with houses, and to me thats like little specs of trammel everywhere on my beautiful Felucca map.

There are many reason why I think Siege Perilous house ruleset should be implemented instead of having this " aggressor check is because it's too vague.

The only reason people can house hide on this shard is because EVERYONE and ban. Add the the Red/Grey no ban/kick and house hiding will go down.

Why do you think there are so many people that called my idea 'gay" and horrible" so far?
Cause they all want to house hide and be able to ban people!! Its that simple.

Lunarpancake

Sorceror

this shard has survived for 3 years with house hiding. If you want to pvp just dont go to brit gate. Its that simple. Find a decent guild...and then go find some real pvp.

Elendili!

Knight

Khadgar346 said:
There are many reason why I think Siege Perilous house ruleset should be implemented instead of having this " aggressor check is because it's too vague.

The only reason people can house hide on this shard is because EVERYONE and ban. Add the the Red/Grey no ban/kick and house hiding will go down.

Why do you think there are so many people that called my idea 'gay" and horrible" so far?
Cause they all want to house hide and be able to ban people!! Its that simple.

its so i can sit in my motha fuckin house and not have pricks like you come inside

and so i can drink to remeber that

Most, not all, people only house hide when outnumbered, which I see nothing wrong with. If this were implemented, ganking would become that much easier, which I don't see as a benefit. Granted, this is not always the case, but it is the majority of the time.

Elendili!

Knight

Bobby Mcprescott said:
Most, not all, people only house hide when outnumbered, which I see nothing wrong with. If this were implemented, ganking would become that much easier, which I don't see as a benefit. Granted, this is not always the case, but it is the majority of the time.

yer

Phyrex

Page

Voted No, for the selfish reason of needing a save place to, being an red Roleplayer. I am not red for the PvP, but for the Roleplay aspect. I need atleast some save locations.

Sammich

Wanderer

I think houses should be looked at as more of a place to store things, restock, and macro skills, not as a place to retreat too. We should implement this ruleset for a month and try it. Another reason this should be implemented is so people cant run in houses and use there leavehouse macros and the famous "skip-step" exploit.

Dbknn

Wanderer

House hiding, just like the noobies who use houses to pvp, needs to DIE.

Lungbutter

Wanderer

I think its just fine how it is.
If someone has to run into their house, they dont know how to pvp and they probibly will not win the fight anyways.
Your house is your safe place. Say some guy is griefing you and you attack him, then all of a sudden a gank fest comes rolling in... you didnt attack them, but youre gonna be fighting them anyway. Why have a house if you cant go in it? This is especially a good issue for people who live right outside of dungeons. some red rolls in, you attack and 5 more reds pile out of the dungeon... what now?
in your house means...
a. i dont wanna fight anymore or
b. im affraid to 1on1 you... or 1on10 you for that matter.

not to mention OSI/EA already did this and it sucked for me. I lived outside destard with muse on Great Lakes and omg... it was horrid. Its fine just how it is.

crimsonraven

Wanderer

I voted no, but I'm changing my vote, seeing as how I'm a thief who never becomes an aggressor, but is the brunt of a lot of them.

Hopefully you see my point. I could steal, get attacked, and run into ye random abode and be safe from whoever I just stole from. Not a good idea.

even on a bad connection you can outrun people if you know how and where to telaport... house hiding sucks ass..

Sehkata

Sorceror

Voted no, just because it's just "ONE" of those things you have to deal with in UO :).

Status
Not open for further replies.