UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

wow i want some of them lightning shoes..

321 chuck

Wanderer
wow i want some of them lightning shoes..

shade where can i buy a pair of them??? i never seen someone run so fast when i cast a spell in my life.. just wonderin did u get them on ebay???

xaxas

Wanderer
Re: wow i want some of them lightning shoes..

Now really, was that supposed to be funny or something?

321 chuck

Wanderer

xaxas;209146 said:
Now really, was that supposed to be funny or something?

not really just funny how they say they (fight) but yet when he fails to kill me 4v1 he runs from me

and shut up noob u probly run from me 2

xaxas

Wanderer

321 chuck;209149 said:
not really just funny how they say they (fight) but yet when he fails to kill me 4v1 he runs from me

and shut up noob u probly run from me 2

I feel the rage...

U need some sedatives?

xaxas

Wanderer

321 chuck;209152 said:
ur funny guy all i can say wanna duel for fun???

As usual: when they cant think of anything smart the regular reply is "duel me" *yawns*

Whoever told you I still play must've lied you badly. kthx.

[edit]: besides I prefer to simply troll the forums and piss ppl off. Too bad you didn't prove to be a challenge in that ;)

321 chuck

Wanderer

xaxas;209156 said:
As usual: when they cant think of anything smart the regular reply is "duel me" *yawns*

Whoever told you I still play must've lied you badly. kthx.

[edit]: besides I prefer to simply troll the forums and piss ppl off. Too bad you didn't prove to be a challenge in that ;)

o ok i get so ur pvp is on the fourms got ya sorry i have no time for that... and i ask not cause i know i would own u i ask for fun but whatever have ur fun pvpin over the fourms must be hella fun

xaxas

Wanderer

321 chuck;209161 said:
o ok i get so ur pvp is on the fourms got ya sorry i have no time for that... and i ask not cause i know i would own u i ask for fun but whatever have ur fun pvpin over the fourms must be hella fun

Wouldn't be that much of a fun without people like you, thank you very much for the sensible topic.

Windows Dark

Wanderer

wow Xaxas. you should be proud. 1st you destroyed foa, now a forum troller.... sad...

321 chuck

Wanderer

xaxas;209164 said:
Wouldn't be that much of a fun without people like you, thank you very much for the sensible topic.

you np man glad i could help :) u only have anther 5 hours before bed time so i am sure u will find atleast 3 more good post to have some real fun! :) keep up the work...

xaxas

Wanderer

Windows Dark;209166 said:
wow Xaxas. you should be proud. 1st you destroyed foa, now a forum troller.... sad...

I hear that for the second time. The funny part is that the first time it was you again who said it. FYI the 400ms ping destroyed FoA, and I can prove my statement easily. The alliance with RW which was made *before* I was GM and *without* my agreement also helped methinks.

chuck dude, see we can actually get on pretty well? while I troll the forums you go growing e-penis in a game and we'll both be happy, no?

Windows Dark

Wanderer

xaxas;209173 said:
FYI the 400ms ping destroyed FoA, and I can prove my statement easily.

chuck dude, see we can actually get on pretty well? while I troll the forums you go growing e-penis in a game and we'll both be happy, no?

Hm, I have a ping around 400 ms. Who cares? And my e-penis is still bigger than yours.

If you're not playing leave the forums, leave it for us, players. Ass.

321 chuck

Wanderer

xaxas;209173 said:
I hear that for the second time. The funny part is that the first time it was you again who said it. FYI the 400ms ping destroyed FoA, and I can prove my statement easily. The alliance with RW which was made *before* I was GM and *without* my agreement also helped methinks.

considering this is my 3rd week on this shard its a game i play for fun man i just thought it was funny to see shade run fast when i casted a spell but whatever go back to doing whatever i gtg now its friday and well being on a comp on a friday is kinda sad i think but whatever have fun roxing the fourms :) see u around anther time

see we can actually get on pretty well? i have no idea what ur saying here but ok man

p01n7e

Sorceror

Windows were you FoA ? No.So you have no idea what actually happened.Stories retelled by ignorant people with wild imaginations don't count.I was there, it was not because of that.END OF TOPIC.
edit:Chuck , Shade came to the shard a month ago.

lol chuck *is going Berserk*
dude i know that UO is all for u...but pls dont pour out ur rage in public places :D

Windows Dark

Wanderer

p01n7e;209182 said:
Windows were you FoA ? No.So you have no idea what actually happened.Stories retelled by ignorant people with wild imaginations don't count.I was there, it was not because of that.END OF TOPIC.
edit:Chuck , Shade came to the shard a month ago.

2 things:

1- Zmei told me.

2- I don't like xaxas.

xaxas

Wanderer

Windows Dark;209186 said:
2 things:

1- Zmei told me.

2- I don't like xaxas.

Zmei told you? Did he mention that I did not ask for the post but HE was the one who offered it to me and I only accepted it after he said that otherwise he would disband the guild? Dont think so. Anyways, thats another topic and I dont feel like I need to give explanations to anyone for my actions, you the least. FoA had its good times and its bad times on Demise. Now they have their good times in another shard on which they ping like 50, so STFU, you know nothiing.

You dont like me - fine. I dont actually give a fuck 'bout that. Prolly the fact that you are noone for me has something to do with it.

And really - aint it fun to be the bad character in the movie? Guild ruining, forum trolling, the next thing you know I'll be killing old ppl to get the $ they got as change in the shop. God Im evil *insert maniac laughter here*

not knowing anything about FOA or xaxas or any of whats being said.....

this thread makes me hate him too

xaxas

Wanderer

darthjesus;209202 said:
not knowing anything about FOA or xaxas or any of whats being said.....

this thread makes me hate him too

See? Im getting popular! lmao

Scorpio X

Wanderer

xaxas;209206 said:
See? Im getting popular! lmao
Not quite sure where you picked that one up, but people not liking you doesn't make you popular.