UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

WTB Full Runebook

Locke4382

Wanderer
WTB Full Runebook

Hi there. Just started on this server and I am sure alot of you have the ability to make full runebooks. In order of importance, I need...

1. Full Tram town runebook (including expansion towns)
2. Full Tram mining spot runebook
3. Full Fel town runebook
3. Full interesting locations runebook (star-room, ect)

Mostly I just need the town book. If anyone has the time to make one for me, what would that cost?

Re: WTB Full Runebook

Well, I'd wish you luck on your endeavors... Yes, you MIGHT be able to get fully filled books like you suggest for the neighborhood of 5-10,000 gold apiece, however, most people simply don't bother with the effort. Were my scribe character ready, I'd make them for you, but sadly, he's not.

As a slight suggestion, at least for the time being, I might just go about with a single rune, one that leads to the "Rune Library," also known as "Runes Galore." If you take the moongate to Luna, and head east out of the fort, you'll find that the Library will be one of the first houses you see; it'll be easily identifiable by all of the shelves of colored rune books. Aside from player-owned houses and the moongates, it has a rune to every single possible location of interest.

And as a last note, the "Star Room" exists only as a dungeon room in Felucca, and as such, you can't get there by magic. The ONLY method to reach there is to take a teleporter there from one of the champion spawns; there's an open teleporter in the Terrathan Keep, and for about 30 seconds after the death of a Champion, a gate will open there upon the Altar.

Locke4382

Wanderer

Hey cool, thanks for the suggestion man. I can make my own book this way. Just need to find someone to make me a few of the books themselves, heh. Do colored runebooks still exsist?

And we might be thinking of different star rooms. Back in the day, there was a dungeon that had a small square stone room you teleported into, which was within a much larger room with a floor that looked like stars and space. There was a glitch where people could teleport through the wall of the inner room, into the star room. Then some people marked some runes there, the glitch got fixed, and then the star room was only reachable through said runes. Or something to that affect.

Stuff-Stuff

Knight

I saw some on Drakulls vendor, directly north of the Rune Library.. I think he's on the left hand side of the 1st house you come to, and he's wearing white. Colored runebooks at about 1k each... .

Locke4382

Wanderer

Anyone know a house that has a runebook tub locked down that I could use? (assuming anyone can use them)

EDIT: nm, found a house right by the brit moongate with all the tubs layed out. I can't use the leather or runebook tubs though.

cuattamu

Knight

If you just started you wont be able to dye your rune book. I think only accounts that are 360+ days can use a runebook dye tub. That or 450+ days, i forget exactly.