UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

WTF IS THAT !! GM KILLING PEOPLE AT LUNA BANK !!

hugoboss

Sorceror
1) insurance

2) it is not safe to be afk anywhere

3) insurance - if you don't want to lose it, insure it..

4) relax! have a good rest of the weekend :)

soldier123

Wanderer
1) insurance

2) it is not safe to be afk anywhere

3) insurance - if you don't want to lose it, insure it..

4) relax! have a good rest of the weekend :)

5) Freeshard

why insurance 2 times? like insure and re-insure to have sure u will not lose the item? lol

Barnicoat

Knight
Sigh, it's real funny and all. But what's the point? To see how many new players we can get to quit?

You can tell people to insure as much as you want, but there will always be some people who haven't for whatever reason.

They also said that there IS one safe place.. your own house.. yet I get no response when I show them screenshots of orcs spawned in my house killing me while I'm afk (mobs can't enter houses anymore, remember :\)

Barnicoat

Knight
Yeah, it will probably teach them a lesson. But who really wants to learn a lesson like that in an online game. Having insurance is an important IRL lesson, but not on here :p It just makes people mad and eventually leave the shard.

Doesn't matter I guess. They're not gonna stop it just cos I care :p

Barnicoat

Knight
He didn't know to keep up insurance, he didn't know Luna isn't safe anymore, and he didn't know that they have been doing this a few times lately.

He might have been playing here for years, but it doesn't sound like he logs in a lot.

Athena

Account Terminated
We've put some measures in at the vendor mall to stop pets attacking if they are released. BUT! We cannot use that same controller in the booths where the gaters are as it does not allow any form of travel spell. There are line of sight blockers there, which should also help the gaters, but that's not always the case.

If anyone sees a released pet in the vendor mall, please page so we can check and see who did it, and give them the relevant punishment.