UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

WTS CROSSBOWS

I thought it was illigal to have 2 forum accounts and bid on your own post?

Sorry? this is my double account or anything like that, I hope you call attention gms, xq apart upload a 10k bet, but make not a minimum as you do to annoy.

Rmac

Sorceror
Sorry? this is my double account or anything like that, I hope you call attention gms, xq apart upload a 10k bet, but make not a minimum as you do to annoy.
I do hope the gms come to attention because you not only have got friends to fake post bids to bump your threads but you constantly do this and waste everyones time bro your a scammer rat wasting everyones time

RobertFE

Wanderer
I do hope the gms come to attention because you not only have got friends to fake post bids to bump your threads but you constantly do this and waste everyones time bro your a scammer rat wasting everyones time

hahahaha I did not know there was that much crybaby on this server, I offer what I want, nor am I your friend or anything and if it were, if I want I buy your gun, you're nobody to tell me what I need or do not. They should put a minimum age for gambling, since children are not eligible for this