UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[WTT] Gorget 136 luck 16 lrc medit + res..

[Drakull]

Knight
Re: [WTT] Gorget 136 luck 16 lrc medit + res..

Why a gorget?? Why not sleeves or cap??? (sorry.... just having to... as my actual gorget is already 20 lrc with 100+luck too :) ).

Now back to the auction:
3M gp.

pro-ownator

Wanderer

HEHE I got 100 spined lather to make all brsk and on 14th use 5 leather remains so - gorget^^ also my plan was to make some luck parts for my tamer
/don't need horselord - prefer other items with luck (roe, brace high luck)

Stuff-Stuff

Knight

pro-ownator;262764 said:
HEHE I got 100 spined lather to make all brsk and on 14th use 5 leather remains so - gorget^^ also my plan was to make some luck parts for my tamer
Do you want high luck brace/ring with LRC or can it be without?

[Drakull]

Knight

pro-ownator;262764 said:

I have other high luck parts too (over 130 luck) if you are interested, btw, what it's a roe?

Edited: oh.. ring of elements.. lol... sorry... I'm a bit slow on mondays :p
I might have available a ring with 100 luck and resists (not the roe but really nice too).

taamason

Sorceror

well what do you need so i dont have to keep guessing.

nm i withdraw my bid

pro-ownator

Wanderer

keep offers here if it's takes too much time then prv / I need only taming/bard things ( luck + res - other parts )

[Drakull]

Knight

pro-ownator;262779 said:
mm so list other parts with luck :}} elems will catch from somone else :p

Leave this open for at least a few hours then to give me the time to do it (I'm at work and can't connect to the game from here to check the parts and the ring). I'll post a list of available items :)

[Drakull]

Knight

Thank you for waiting. I have been thinking A LOT and hard on this, and I think that I will have to withdraw my offer:
I have these two gorgets already, and even if they are not as good on luck as yours, they do the job for now, so I would probably try to get a cap or a pair of leggings with high luck and lrc instead of adding a third gorget to my inventory.
Thank you again for waiting and I hope you get a good price for that gorget. I'm sure you can get at least 4-5M gp for it.

pro-ownator

Wanderer

mm here is no 100% satisfacting me offer =[[ mars - I don't need l8tots just maybe g. rbc ]:->