UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[X] The Guild That Forgot PvP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzie-demise

Wanderer
[X] The Guild That Forgot PvP

I guess it's all in the title. [X] suck balls :(

I was at my SL house and Avelina leader of CoM. Comes running up to me and sees me. She then runs away from me as fast as she can. 2 mins later she is back with her 4 friends camping outside my house. That's truely lame.

I am also CoM [quitting soon] but they warred my guild so i had to accept.

dalmlol

Wanderer
Here is a picture for you Ozzie.

Well, 3/3 times i got you when you we were both alone ain't bad, and incase you're wondering that fourth pic is you dying while trying to gank me (ev got me a few secs later). As I've told you ingame before, if you wanna talk shit, back it up. Instead of sitting in tram all day like a little girl and playing your moongate jumping game, or casting from your roof, try fighting. Incase you didn't notice we don't have all the ps you guys have, nor the equipment. Yet who is going home with the loot every day? Sorry to say it, but you're nothing. Considering with your leet ass runic suit and artis you still can rarely manage a kill.

You're a spoilt little attention whore and I'm doing the wrong thing, giving you what you want, attention. Go get help.

-avelina.

ps. cry more.

Ozzie-demise

Wanderer
"you never come out of tram" yes. Those pictures were in tram, i forgot.

Only 1 of those pictures was of a 1v1 the rest i had already been dmged by ur friends and i was running away.

You're character is the hardest one to kill 1v1 anyway. You know why that is? It's because you pot endlessly. It's so god damn lame. You'll notice i never carry pots because im not as shit as you when it comes to raw pvp.

Ozzie-demise

Wanderer
Oh.. And about that roof attacking thing. Did you not see you're other 4 friends standing by you with revenants precasted. Seriously, you must be so dumb to think i would take a step outside of my house with a 4v1.

dalmlol

Wanderer
Ozzie said:
"you never come out of tram" yes. Those pictures were in tram, i forgot.

Only 1 of those pictures was of a 1v1 the rest i had already been dmged by ur friends and i was running away.

You're character is the hardest one to kill 1v1 anyway. You know why that is? It's because you pot endlessly. It's so god damn lame. You'll notice i never carry pots because im not as shit as you when it comes to raw pvp.

Actually the only guildmate of mine who was involved in any of those pics at all was Doende, where you died in the bottom left corner. He watched you die while macroing magery inside our guild house. :< Raw pvp? Wtf? "Raw pvp" and dueling died out with aos kiddo, no such thing anymore. Not my fault you're too lazy to make an alchy and get yourself pots. All the minax/sl guys you're with have done that. And yeah, it's pretty funny how much shit you spew, your e-penis must be huge. I'm done with this topic, and you, you've proved to be more stupid than anyone could ever imagine. Thanks for the laughs.

-avelina.

Ozzie-demise

Wanderer
"Thanks for the laughs" lol. You're obviously extremely upset about this, just read what you've been saying.

Avelina, you still haven't answered my top post. That was the one about you running from a 1v1 before i ever had the chance to attack you.

This happened on many ocassions. I would be having a really good time 1v1ing a member from [X] and it was a fair fight, then comes a long an extra 4 to help her kill. You're a shit talker Avelina and you know you're shit.

I can't wait till minax over runs CoM and you're gunna get ur assed kicked by us in no time. Id love to see you try and fight in 4v1.

You also forgot to mention the fight where i managed to kill one of you on my own against 4 of you.

Krieger

Wanderer
1v1 is like dead anyways with all thoes gay dismount EV EV EV macros so why not just gank the shit out of everyone?
There are no rules in a war remember that.

Anjos

Wanderer
rotfl!
Nice pics, owned in real life. Even outnumbered...

And he is crying cause the guy ran once.. ahaha

psz

Administrator
[X] is a guild.

SL is a Faction.
TB is a Faction.
CoM is a Faction.
Min is a Faction.

That is my reason.

Just because [X] is *IN* a Faction does not make it a Faction. The Faction forum is for FACTION discussion. You're not calling out the entire Faction, you're calling out one guild *IN* the Faction.

Now, if you were starting a nice lil war with all of TB over something, that's a different story...

Status
Not open for further replies.