UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[X] The Guild That Forgot PvP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzie-demise

Wanderer
You misunderstood the point. They are a faction guild who fight factions. Therefore it has everything to do with factions.....

Ozzie-demise

Wanderer
Anjos said:
rotfl!
Nice pics, owned in real life. Even outnumbered...

And he is crying cause the guy ran once.. ahaha

I wish one day everyone in the world would grow up and remember that people (excluding you) don't cry over games like this. I was simply stating how shit the guild [X] is. I don't see the point in posts like yours and starting with "rotfl" immediately tells me that you are a retard and the rest of your post is likely to follow in the same trend.. oh wait, it did :D

Anjos

Wanderer
Yes good job, stating how shit [X] is, and specially aiming a member of them, when in the next reply pics show you getting owned big time.
And don't come with bullshit that you were already running from a gank or otherwise messages saying he fizzled wouldn't be there...

And when i say you are crying about it, it doesn't necessarly means you are dropping tears irl..... ahah hell whoever crys over an online game needs serious help.

It's also nice to see you bashing my reply, when your first post can only be taken as commedy... cept it lacks the element fun.

Ozzie-demise

Wanderer
lol. You say that after i have dueled u 1v1...
Here you can see me winning a 2v1 whilst dismounted and eventually winning the sigil :)
(i didnt dismount either of them i just got their horses after i had killed em.)

Status
Not open for further replies.