UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[-X- . -X- . -X- .]

F

first.class.mail

Re: [-X- . -X- . -X- .]

thanks for the great thread fuck face

Phyrex

Page

Most welcome you WoW whore.
To stay on Topic, this is not why Imbus was created. Imbus is a facet for Roleplayers, not for random fuckheads to grief around.

F

first.class.mail

I was just kidding :(

but seriously I need to start raging people on the forums again.

I shall speak to a ghost!

Fire_Fang

Wanderer

WHEN THEY MADE TRAMMEL DID THEY NOT MAKE IT SAFE ENOUGH FOR YOU.
I was Cookie Monster, and I fucked your shit up while saying "RPRPRPRPRP" so dont even go there sister.

XIQJX

Wanderer

The next person who goes pking in Imbus better be ready, cus I'm gonna suck their dick off.

Phyrex

Page

What the heck makes you think it is Trammel? Seems to me you can PvP and PK everywhere. Learn Facets.

Fire_Fang

Wanderer

The state of roleplaying affairs on Hybrid is a joke, and for the record we don't go to Imbus to pk, it takes too long to get there, we had just logged on (I haven't been playing in a while) and decided to explore it out of curiousity, we got there and ran into you and of course ganked you because we rock and then left because it's a shithole and you know, you can't handle the roles we play.