UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

XAVIER TRANSLATE THIS

miniyo

Sorceror
OTRO CLAN NOS ESTA ECHANDO LA CULPA DEL FARMEO Y NO ES CIERTO TE ESTAS EQUIVOCANDO. SI ALGUNO DE NOSOTROS LO HIZO FUE SOLO EL. LOS DEMAS SOMOS INOCENTES NO ROMPEMOS NINGUNA REGLA.

R11

_Osiris

Squire
Yahoo Babelfish Spanish to English:

ANOTHER CLAN US THIS THROWING THE FAULT OF THE FARMEO AND IS NOT CERTAIN THESE MISTAKING TO YOU. IF SOME OF DID IT TO US IT WAS ONLY. OTHERS WE ARE INNOCENT WE DO NOT BREAK NO RULE

Just in case X is busy...

"Another guild is blaming us for farming and it isn't true - you are making a mistake. If any of us did it, it was only the player concerned: the others are innocent and haven't broken any rules.

R11"

Sorry, but I just couldn't bring myself to TYPE IT ALL OUT IN CAPS

FE

PS you guys really aren't doing yourselves any favours trying to sort this out on the forums... :(

Xavier

Account Terminated
r11 are no innocent choir boys in this. Ive personally jailed about 4 or 5 of you during ToTs, as well as the one who was bragging ingame about their AFK wisps.

But what you are NOT: you are not in any danger of what happened last night. Believe me, if your guild is coming to that type of situation, I WILL put you all on notice. I WILL warn you that the entire guild will be banned for the mass illegal activity, and if they continue, you best leave the guild.

If all the above fails, I WILL ban everyone in the guild then. Thats what these other two guilds just found out: I was not BSing for the last two months when i repeatedly gave them these warnings/threats.

But make no mistake about it: if your guild is that kind of problem, I will personally make it known to players involved long before anything comes of it.

miniyo

Sorceror
XAVIER ONLY ONE OF THIS GUILD JAILED DURING TOTs NOT 4 OR 5 PLAYERS
YOU BAN ME BECAUSE YOU WANT DO IT ONLY , I DONT BROKEN RULES. IF YOU UNBAN ME I STAY IF NO I GO TO ANOTHER SHARD EASY AND FAST

Enlightener

Sorceror
Plz Miniyo, if you are whinning, at least do it with your real account. Second, stop writing in caps, its an eyesore (that chair). Third, Are you serious? are you really threatening Xavier? i mean come on, you think Xavier flips a coin in the morning to see who is banned today? (i have my doubs in this last one XD)