UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Xmas Celebrations 2013

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member
Xmas Town is now open, apart from the main area there are four other areas for you to find.
You can find the gates in Luna, West Britain Bank (tram) & (fel). :)

Access to Xmas Town is via the Festival grounds, so watch out for announcements here and in game for impromptu Mini games. There are poker tables at the Festival grounds for your entertainment also.

The town will close January 4 at 10:30 PM EST (after server wars).

Have fun everyone.

Demise Staff :)

j_monroy

Squire
whats up with the rotting keys?

You collect 5 rotting keys and turn them into a cauldron. This is in a secret location that can be found in the general discussion, I believe someone has already made a post describing what you need to do. You will fight rudolph in there, and he's kind of tough, but not that hard to kill.

Having only joined about 3 months ago I don't know how much of xmas town is "old" but I just have to say to the development team that xmas town is really, really cool. I absolutely love how creative the areas are. Especially the puzzle box area where you're actually making your way through all the presents before climbing the tree to the star! Very neat idea. There's just so many little things that are enjoyable too.
I was too new to experience much of Halloween town, but after this experience I'm really looking forward to other things this shard has to offer (and exploring more of Halloween town next year).

I have also wondered this, especially since I just discovered I'm missing 8 hues of Japanese Maple Trees!
MUST GET ALL THE COINS!
:)

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
Christmas town will close this Saturday night at 10:30 PM EST (after server wars). The first post will be edited to reflect this.

could i propose people be allowed to hang out at the rudolph peerless thingy and expend the keys they've earned? maybe turn off the deer and make it so if a person leaves the rudolph area they cannot re-enter? Its been awful frustrating only a few better connected parties seem to be able to get in to do rudolph.