UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

XMAS FESTIVAL SCHEDULE 2012

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member
.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.
XMAS FESTIVAL SCHEDULE
Saturday, December 22nd, 2012

Festival grounds open on 22nd at 12 pm Eastern
and
Closes on 22nd late :)
Events that will occur throughout the day

~ Mage Poker ~​
~ Let's Make a Deal ~​
~ Deal Or No Deal~​
~ Higher Or Lower ~​
~ CTF ~​
~ Bombing Run ~​
~ Lottery Stones ~​
~ Poker~​
~ Lucky Squares ~​
~ Battle Statuettes ~​
Events with deadlines prior to the day
Bag Art Contest:
Bag Art submissions will be accepted starting December 17th and will end 8 am Eastern December 22nd.
ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON (not per account)
To Enter:

1. Create a piece of artwork inside a BACKPACK with a XMAS THEME ( This will be the only type of bag/container that will be accepted)

2. Please DO NOT use any items that you wish to keep as your artwork pieces will not be returned to you.

3. Write your characters name, forum name and a title for your piece in a book. Place this book in with your bag art. If you want to explain what your piece is about then please do.

4. Bring your bags to West Brit Bank (Trammel) and place them into the entry box on the east side of the building.

5. Only one entry per person, not per character.

Winners will be on display at the festival grounds and on the forums with the complete list of winners from the festival.

Saturday Dec 22nd 2012 Scheduled Events
Scheduled events are shown in Eastern time
Festival Grounds Open
12 pm A special gate will be opened to the festival grounds.​
1v1 & 2v2 PVP Tournies
12.15 pm Experienced at pvp or not? Come try your skills at this player vs player event. Insurance will not be lost during this event, so this could be a good place to learn.​
Find Santa's Lost Reindeer
1 pm Santa has lost all of his reindeer!!! Help him to find them all and you shall be rewarded.​
Darts Tournament
2 pm Standard elimination. Three shots per round, top 50% move on to the next round until someone comes out as champion. Bring a dagger!​
Xmas Foot Race
4 pm A tricky course awaits those who wish to race at the Festival Grounds. Not only is an individual expected to stay ahead of the others, he or she must compete against the track.

Save The Polar Bears
6 pm More to be announced on the day​
SERVER WARS
7 pm
Grinch's Treasure Quest
8 pm
When the Grinch lay defeated by the good and the brave, it gave us some time to look round his cave.
We looked in all corners for things he might hide, and found a blue stone with strange marks on its side.
So the rumors of his treasure must have been true, I am sure that this stone is the very first clue.
Come to the festival grounds at 8 pm est, and make sure to bring a sextant with thee.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL :D
Selene

Orest

Squire
Hail, Selene. Many thanks for this great and multi-splendored festival. ;)
I was wondering, will you be doing a Christmas screenshot of everyone online on the 25th, like last year?

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member
Hail, Selene. Many thanks for this great and multi-splendored festival. ;)
I was wondering, will you be doing a Christmas screenshot of everyone online on the 25th, like last year?

Hi Orest I doubt we will be doing a screen shot of everyone again this year. :)

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member
We still need the budding artists of demise to bring us some more bag art for us to laugh at, I mean admire :p

anarion-hybrid

Sorceror
Going to be covering most of the event for my UO Let's Play series. I would cover all of it but my brother asked if I could baby sit my nephew tonight. Still, hoping to get 6-7 hours covered. It will make for one epic multi parter special.

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member
The Grinch's quest has begun, The first clue is the blue stone at the festival grounds. Good luck :)

SuPaaaaa

Sorceror
I only really saw the darts event(screw you work!) but it was cool. Got to boo people and then i called that koly was going to win
All in all, a jolly time