UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

XtC is recruiting again. Allied with >!< Strictly PK Guild.

kelcoco

Wanderer
XtC is recruiting again. Allied with >!< Strictly PK Guild.

You must be able to 1 on 1 and X-heal. If you cant do either of these, dont bother. Were not interested in the normal run of the mill reds. As I said this is a PK Guild. We dont kill just blues, we kill any player.

AIM - sweetdreamzbud

kelcoco

Wanderer
Hunts said:
1 on 1 as in decent in duels? or are you saying able to fight or know the basics of fighting.

Able to fight, heres a example of what I dont want. You are at occollo, and 1 person is there. You attack, run out of mana and are about to get stomped on, I dont wanna here *Everyone to occollo now!!!* It is a waste of everyones time. If you cant handle a fight you pick, given its 1 on 1, you dont deserve to be in my guild. You die, well, you die. But never call in back up for 1 person.

WhiteWidow

Wanderer
Im In

Yo I'm looking for a decent pk guild im currently in P^K and it has two members. Me and my cousin. I'm willing to tryout if necessary but i dont think it will be. Im a noobie pot/bola punk
haha deal with it niggaz

-God Bless-

Wanderer
BaBy Boy said:
Able to fight, heres a example of what I dont want. You are at occollo, and 1 person is there. You attack, run out of mana and are about to get stomped on, I dont wanna here *Everyone to occollo now!!!* It is a waste of everyones time. If you cant handle a fight you pick, given its 1 on 1, you dont deserve to be in my guild. You die, well, you die. But never call in back up for 1 person.

Damn...I wish other guilds would like at shit this way...For example I'm fighting of of the Delivery Girls and the first 5 spells she casted was para...I was thinking wtf is she doin...Then I came to my UOGAMERS senses and saw that 3 other Delievery Girls are coming into my screen...What is the point of doin this BS..You cant get a fair fight to save your life...And no they arent the only guild that does that...MDK does it to me all the time on my thief...LMAO......

-God Bless-

P.S. Yes I do get away...