UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Yay internet

jonthemaster

Wanderer
Yay internet

Im doing this from school so I might get in trouble but im good and so is the fammily if PSZ hasnt posted yet he is in NY atm or on a plain ther at least.

oh teacher ;aters

Yuppers, PSZ is well, he is in NY right now and will be working there for 2 more weeks, and who knows from there.

Im not sure of the status of the house in Lousiana, I heard it had a leak on the roof. But they are letting people in the town to inspect the damage, and take care of some business.

I dunno about you guys but I sure miss him online! He is my panda (dont ask)
and made sure I did my homework. Oh how I miss when he banned me from UO until I did my HW!!!

Ferris, thanks for the 2 day ban on UO and irc :D I really appreciate it :D you are in charge of making sure I do my homework now!

zardd

Sorceror
Good to see your well!

You will have to share a story about your experience sometime!
Im sure everyone will want to hear!

jonthemaster

Wanderer
=p In comp Class right myself... Im pretty sure also. And he mightave taken with him =[ but i still got one of his comps so im happy. oh and a pool stick. Although i can't play =[