UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Yay !

Khephren

Knight
Re: Yay !

irl of course !

in-game I have 4 already ;)

Its been a few days that honestly, I don't give a crap about online gaming... :) (I guess it's another one of those phases)

Phelon

Knight

Nice!! How are the home owner associations in Canada? Here they are made up of retired people who LIVE to make crappy rules and enforce them, then fine you if you don't comply. Things like "oh i'm sorry, I guess you didn't know. Your front door has to be painted one of these three approved colors." Ughh.

Khephren

Knight

24x36

2 étages, 3 chambres, 1 attelier (basically un espace de gars et la grandeur d'une chambre... je pourrais éventuellement en faire une 4e chambre), 2 toilettes, foyer, fini au complet, planchers de bois franc et flottant, plafond suspendu dans le sous-sol... le terrain est gros pi cloturer (c'étais un MUST pour que mes ptits chiens puissent courrir)... pi j'ai un beau cabanon de 10x16.

le terrain est 5000 pi2

belle place tres bien entretenue... a St-Hubert.... je move in en Juin, j'ai hate en calisse... :)

psz

Administrator

Great! Now you get all the fun of mowing your own lawn, paying for your own repairs, and getting arrested when someone's doing crack on your sidewalk at 4am on a Sunday night while you're out of town and they claim that you gave them permission!

Well, maybe not that last one...

Khephren

Knight

lawn, yeah, but I will buy that old fashion pushing thing to mowe it.... (less polution)

OR

I'll simply buy a cow....

for the repairs, I'm a handyman (well was...) I'm happy because now, I'm a fucking lazy ass...(I'm not fat yet but I could see that comming) I used to be way more active but I'm too close to Montreal and spend too much time on my PC... now, I'll be spending my time on my investment !

About getting arrested... well maybe not arrested since I got an 8 foot wooden fence surrounding my backyard... so unless someone wanna sneak over and see me in my yard but naked... I dont think I'll have many complaints...

and FINALLY !!!! I will be able to listen to my fucking music as LOUD as I want ! (no more fucking bitch upstairs yelling at me for my music, filling complaints because she smells my BBQ steaks cooking..... etc etc etc... everyday I just wish she would fall from her balcony... or choak on something... she is really not a nice one.)

aaaahhhh... finally, I wont see gazillian people when I take my dogs to go pee... (simply open my door and let them run in da yard)

I wont hear this noise polution (I'm not in Montreal but I'm really close to it right now)

no more dust problem....

no more sirens.....

no more fights outside...

etc etc etc...

so I think I can manage taking on what will come at me from my new house :)

Bama

Bug Huntress

Khephren;705047 said:
lawn, yeah, but I will buy that old fashion pushing thing to mowe it.... (less polution)
Until it reaches 35C for the 3rd week in a row that you had to mow the lawn
OR

I'll simply buy a cow....
But zoning laws won't let you

aaaahhhh... finally, I wont see gazillian people when I take my dogs to go pee... (simply open my door and let them run in da yard)
Until the smell gets so bad or you step in it while using the push mower

I wont hear this noise polution (I'm not in Montreal but I'm really close to it right now)
Non-sense you will learn to ignore the air planes over head after a few months

no more dust problem....

no more sirens.....

no more fights outside...
If only it was true

etc etc etc...

so I think I can manage taking on what will come at me from my new house
I wish you the best and congratulations
:)

You forgot no more just waking up and leaving for work right away in the winter.Remember to set the alarm 2 hours earlier to shovel the driveway when it snows.Don't forget the snowplow that comes by just as you think you are done.

Khephren

Knight

Bama;705050 said:
You forgot no more just waking up and leaving for work right away in the winter.Remember to set the alarm 2 hours earlier to shovel the driveway when it snows.Don't forget the snowplow that comes by just as you think you are done.

I take the bus (3 minutes walking).... plus my driveway isnt that long... and we havent had much snow within the last 2 years...

smell... Im used to picking up dog shit... :)

planes... trust me, we do have a small airport but I am nowhere near the paths... :)

Bama

Bug Huntress

Khephren;705054 said:
I take the bus (3 minutes walking).... plus my driveway isnt that long... and we havent had much snow within the last 2 years...

smell... Im used to picking up dog shit... :)

planes... trust me, we do have a small airport but I am nowhere near the paths... :)

I was just teasing you all the best I am happy for you.

Khephren

Knight

Bama;705055 said:
I was just teasing you all the best I am happy for you.

Thanks !

Nah I planned my move... :)

Mostly everything is for the best... one of the inconvenience is that I will have to leave 20 minutes earlier to get to work... but besides that, I think all the rest is really for the best...

:)

Khephren

Knight

hehe, that looks cool... you let it go while you take a beer on the balcony...

oh and one more thing thats gonna be fun... even tho gun shooting is prohibited (even air guns) I'll actually be able to manage something and shoot... :)