UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Yes, I was bored...

psz

Administrator
Yes, I was bored...

Re: Yes, I was bored...

Nice, nice... :D

But one thing puzzles me... The UOGamers Network now has enough money to sponsor someone, even if it's only one of their own people in Forza II? :confused:

psz

Administrator

Pff. I wish.

That's one of my favorite A-Class cars. I, for one, believe ALL Ferraris belong Red. This paintjob will probably be moved to another car soon ;->

(Just happened to be the car I was currently using)

Still just a work in progress, actually. I was in IRC when the thought struck me :-P

Looking even better... And yeah, I agree that Ferraris only look right when they're red. Different shades, perhaps, (as long as they're nice and cherry-bright) but always in red.

uome

Bug Hunter

NO not red, they are always red, if you have a ferrari all it says about you is i'm a dick. IF you have one in red then well.....
At least have a bit of imagination about it there are lots of colours to chose from.

Did you know ferrari's house colour is yellow!

What about a nice dull silver one or black, less is more people.

As you might realise i hate ferrari years of F1 misery!!!
Nice logo's though.

Sintoo

Sorceror

We all get a little bit bored at times...

I think the first one looks best, the logos on the other ones just feels very flat and dull.

psz

Administrator

It's the same logo for UOGamers ;->

I just added RunUO and Demise to it.

Sintoo

Sorceror

Yeah I know it's the same logo, what I meant is that in the first picture it looks like it's a part of the car. In the others the colours on it just looks very flat and stands out.

psz

Administrator

Decided to go old school and (temporarilly) edit my personal favorite car.

My original paintjob:

The Demise version:

(I still like the original better :-P)

uome

Bug Hunter

Yep the first one looks better (even though it's a ferrari)
Maybe try a Lotus Carlton, so good i named my char after it!

So what's this game like? is it any good compared to gran turismo? It looks interesting i was just wondering Whether you would recomend it?

Carlton III (BAD) GM Fishermman
Monaro (BAD) Elder smith & Stonemason

psz

Administrator

I prefer it to GT, personally.

Other than being pretty damn good looking (and sounding!), it handles *RIGHT* for each car type/drivetrain, and the amount of tuning and tweaking you CAN do (don't HAVE to do) is just... Fantastic. Forza TV is good from time to time. And I'll say this: If you *LOVE* tuning and tweaking, the telemtry is just sick >:->

Then there's the car painting ;->

My only gripes:

No in-car. There's over 300 cars, and you can add rollcages and remove interiors for weight reduction. That'd be easilly over 900 possible interiors to model. I can see why they didn't do it (The Hood Cam is quite good)

Tokyo, New York Long, and Road America were removed, and Nurburgring F1 and F1-short aren't in. I'd also like to see Lesarthe (They've promised DL'able tracks, so we'll see)

I'm still not a huge fan of the "Layers" method, as opposed to an optional "Pixel Edit/Paintable" method od designing a car (Though as you can see, I've gotten quite used to it :-P)

The camera in Photo Mode doesn't get *QUITE* as close as in PGR3. Damn I nitpick.

The dev team has weekly photo mode competitions. 10 winners get whatever car they want (Including Pre-Order special cars, Collector's Edition Cars, and Unicorn cars), as well as a personal Photo Gallery.

(BTW, I meant I preferred my Petty Charger to the UOGamers Charger ;->)

uome

Bug Hunter

I know what you mean about GT and the physics being a bit off. The way the game progresion works is probably the best bit. I like Enthusia for the way the cars handle, they seem to have got that physics engine working well, but progresion through the game can be a bit confusing or irritating.
I might have to take a look at this game then as i do like a bit of modding.
Btw did you ever play gta san andreas as i forgot about the missions for a while on that when i realised you could do a lot of car modding.

psz

Administrator

Yup. I tended to go to the chop shop alot whenever I'd get a new taxi or Pimp Mobile ;->