UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Yes the shard just restarted...

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Yes the shard just restarted...

I'll update to the cause shortly..

Jayooo

Wanderer
Re: Yes the shard just restarted...

all i wanna know is are we looking at a revert? and if so how long back?

i just moved like mass shit over the course of an hour, wish i knew ahead of time :(

T

tweet

lol i got d/c in the mid of a fight

Jayooo

Wanderer

^yeah i had just finished moving shit, ran into some blue in a house and EQ'd, was bout to MS when connection lost popped up lol

Jayooo

Wanderer

agfbeabgvlablbv

just reverted back to when i started to move shit, i literally took over an hour and a half on this, fuck me man

i gotta rage log for the day now

thats to much time wasted on absolutely nothing

Altsardrius

Wanderer

ohh is up and i see it start a long run from the level im on :( snif snif i start again dam resist spell

Jayooo

Wanderer

at least you can macro it, i literally just took almost 2 hrs moving shit from house to house then organizing it, and it reverts back to RIGHT before i started, un fucking real, i know its no ones fault im just raging because i was mad enough i had to waste 2hrs in the first place to get shit straight, now its 2 hrs that didnt even amount to shit, and i gotta waste another 2 to get back to where i was wow

Altsardrius

Wanderer

Thanks to take up the server in 10 minute Ryan it could be taking more time :) thanmks i can train now :) good work staff

Jayooo

Wanderer

^yeah.. regardless props on bringin it back as quickly as you did, i just need a few days off, rofl ;)

Go_Ask_Alice

Sorceror

Damn im on vacation in NH at our house in the mountains on my shitty verizon moblile broadband with no UO installed and I left my computer at home macroing 3 tinkers hoping id get mad bolas made before i came home.

Now they are DC'd :[