UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Yew Bank House

Phooey

Knight
It's the white marble / red stairs house at the NE corner of the Yew bank. Yes, I'm open to trades, but only extremely high end rares.

Not set buyout. No starting price. Just throw me your serious offers and we'll see what happens.

Phooey

Knight
I'll get a screen shot up when I can. If you go to the Yew Bank, it's the white marble house at the NE corner, along the east wall of the bank.

BobbyRodg

Sorceror
Can you please be kind enough to set a time for this to end so we all know and don't have to watch n bid another week lol

Phooey

Knight
Sorry about the delay guys, this is for the plot, otherwise empty. I'll be concluding bidding in the next few days, as soon as I can get on and sell it.

fallen29

Sorceror
Phooey i don't mean to jump into your home of threadness, but if you lose this auction you can jump on over to the yew moongate closest house. thank you

Phooey

Knight
Phooey i don't mean to jump into your home of threadness, but if you lose this auction you can jump on over to the yew moongate closest house. thank you

Lol, this is my house that's for sale. Thanks for the offer, though!

Phooey

Knight
High bidder backed out, auction is back on, starting with toronto_matt's bid of 110mil. High-end rares are acceptable in lieu of cash and I'm always willing to negotiate.

toronto_matt

Sorceror
sorry tray i bought a house at yew gate about a month ago now when i got outbid on your house. no longer have that kind of money :(