UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Yew Militia, answer the rally!

Noc

Wanderer
Yew Militia, answer the rally!

The Yew Militia consist of brave men and women from around the world of Sosaria. Some come for the fight, others, to defend their homes from the hordes of Orcs and Undead, others to secure Yew borders from murderers and those seeking to do harm. Whatever their cause, a common goal is ever present. Chaos rules the land, and from the shadows the warriors of Yew will strike. Huah Yew! Huah em Militia!

We are a veteran RP guild formed back 6-7 years ago on Catskills. Formed to fight the Shadowclan Hordes and it's allies, we have remained an active guild with loyal members. We served a few years on Angel Island fighting BTH and SC there and have recently hopped over to the Hybrid server. We hope to see new rookies in the ranks in the defence of Yew and it's borders, and hope to be a solid RP pvp group to add to the already great RP community.

For those interested, visit [yewmilitia.guildportal.com] (Cant place URL's for whatever reason..boo)

icq- 63650176
IM- Padaxes

Noc

Wanderer
Re: Yew Militia, answer the rally!

We merged with the current Yew here, as it was founded by someone from the original Militia.

Originality? We've kept to the same guild since 00'.

Noc

Wanderer

We're on the [Yew] stone that was currently here. Just add in 30 some more troops and the original officer corp.

Back to fighting Orcs/UND you name it on a daily basis. Apparently I can't post screenshots until '15 posts' are made... but we're here and active, on the original Yew stone.

Caz

Knight

Good guild. Great fighters and excellent roleplayers.

Diaonic

Sorceror

I remember you guys from catskills. I was part of The Balance [TB]