UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

yew militia griefers...

Caz

Knight
Re: yew militia griefers...

Engage;1297838 said:
Thats because RPRing exists :)

There's not even a stickied link to rpring.com on the forums :\ No one can find rp on hybrid unless they know where to look.

Eomir

Sorceror

Why are their such hostilities between the militia and Tcd + black orbweaver tribe? If the militia has broken the roe several times then it must have been due to only a few bad individuals within the militia. The majority of militia men i have seen in game appeared to be really good rpers. Its not healthy for our rp community to have such intense conflicts between its own members. RP conflicts such as events and raids that follow the roe are what make this community fun and enjoyable for all. This griefer war is not productive and will cause nothing but anger and sorrow on both sides.

hda007

Wanderer

Caz;1297862 said:
There's not even a stickied link to rpring.com on the forums :\ No one can find rp on hybrid unless they know where to look.

It's true. I also find that there's a different crowd that hangs around here rather than RPring, those with RP chars as an alt, but who are mainly....well...whatever else there is ^_^'

Caz

Knight

Eomir;1299752 said:
Why are their such hostilities between the militia and Tcd + black orbweaver tribe? If the militia has broken the roe several times then it must have been due to only a few bad individuals within the militia. The majority of militia men i have seen in game appeared to be really good rpers. Its not healthy for our rp community to have such intense conflicts between its own members. RP conflicts such as events and raids that follow the roe are what make this community fun and enjoyable for all. This griefer war is not productive and will cause nothing but anger and sorrow on both sides.

I know. But I guess they're not mature enough to sort it out well. ;<