UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Yew sheep area/Magic Resist

atraz

Wanderer
Yew sheep area/Magic Resist

Somebody advised me to train my parry in the yew sheep area.. but where is it located? (map/co-ords if possible)

And is there an easy way to train magic resist without magery or weapon skills being high (preferably macro)

atraz

Wanderer
Re: Yew sheep area/Magic Resist

Also i need somebody to pass some items to my other character... i would like somebody with a postcount of about 500 to prove that they're trustworthy.. and please NO PEOPLE STEALING

Altris

Wanderer

Here is the sheep pen.

I'll help you if you want, but I just started here, and understand if you don't trust me.

Attachments

• sheep.JPG
    sheep.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 52

For me, my account already had a the max amount of character and I wanted to make a new one anyways... so when I made a warrior, I had my axer train LJ on him and my new one GMed parry off that, now I have my mage casting mana vampire on him... So I say... make another account