UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

yo check out my space

XIQJX

Wanderer
Re: yo check out my space

Thank god for Babelfish, I think I finally found a way to communicate with Hivajisa.

Why can't you English correct speech? Did you leave the falls outside the school in the third rank? In spite of the your argumentation again, I believe you to it school of row would have in giving.

bobby-hybrid

Wanderer

IQJ said:
Thank god for Babelfish, I think I finally found a way to communicate with Hivajisa.

Why can't you English correct speech? Did you leave the falls outside the school in the third rank? In spite of the your argumentation again, I believe you to it school of row would have in giving.

Rofl <3

raithianellis

Sorceror

I believe that I speak for the majority of this community, that however amusing it is, and however much hilarity it brings upon us, making fun of hij... must end. I dislike him with most of my e being, but none the less, this thread is a waste and should have been landfilled a long time ago. This thread is what the new forum rules were made to pwn.

hivajisa

Wanderer

Raithianellis said:
I believe that I speak for the majority of this community, that however amusing it is, and however much hilarity it brings upon us, making fun of hij... must end. I dislike him with most of my e being, but none the less, this thread is a waste and should have been landfilled a long time ago. This thread is what the new forum rules were made to pwn.
i agree this shoulod have been land filled but why the fuck do u hate someone so much over the internet u are a true loser if u mean that