UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Yo here's my spit to barcode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Dover

Wanderer
Yo here's my spit to barcode

Cucumber Jim- Nasal voice, got laid once and only once in his lifetime to have a nerdy son who's gonna get made fun of in school

Paul- Has withered legs and can't use his dick for anything :((((

Disco- A black kid who sits inside so long hes turning white lmao

Ohen- Skinnny nerdy faggot who claims to smoke weed all the time to make himself look cool or hide all his real pain :(

Bile- Looks like joe dirt lmao, sits on this fucking game all day has absolutely no life

And all others- All wanna rub biles dick because he plays this game all day long and that's the only reason he's good... can't get a single girl with the way he looks lmao long hair and a beard? nice style bro!!!!!!!!

Crisco

Page
Re: Yo here's my spit to barcode

Ben Dover;810545 said:
Cucumber Jim- Nasal voice, got laid once and only once in his lifetime to have a nerdy son who's gonna get made fun of in school

Paul- Has withered legs and can't use his dick for anything :((((

Disco- A black kid who sits inside so long hes turning white lmao

Ohen- Skinnny nerdy faggot who claims to smoke weed all the time to make himself look cool or hide all his real pain :(

Bile- Looks like joe dirt lmao, sits on this fucking game all day has absolutely no life

And all others- All wanna rub biles dick because he plays this game all day long and that's the only reason he's good... can't get a single girl with the way he looks lmao long hair and a beard? nice style bro!!!!!!!!

He says this after failing to gank me in a duel. Getting put down, over and over ending in him raging, then logging, and apparently, making this thread.

feels good to make them rage :)

Ben Dover

Wanderer

Crisco;810549 said:
He says this after failing to gank me in a duel. Getting put down, over and over ending in him raging, then logging, and apparently, making this thread.

feels good to make them rage :)

post a pic blacky :)

DoubleA

Sorceror

*hugs ben*
shhh.
shhh.
It's okay.
Hate is to the mind as cancer is to the body.

Go outside and look around, the world is more than the foot or so from your face to the screen.

Crisco

Page

Ben Dover;810557 said:
loooool you're so fucking black, ugly and gay... post a picture you lonely faggot

why do you care about my looks in real life?

and please, STOP with the racism. and which one are you, Mek1994 or Tokeman420.... Im sure the staff can answer that question for me

Ben Dover

Wanderer

DoubleA;810559 said:
*hugs ben*
shhh.
shhh.
It's okay.
Hate is to the mind as cancer is to the body.

Go outside and look around, the world is more than the foot or so from your face to the screen.

does that even make sense? please explain what you're trying to get at?

Ben Dover

Wanderer

Crisco;810560 said:
why do you care about my looks in real life?

and please, STOP with the racism. and which one are you, Mek1994 or Tokeman420.... Im sure the staff can answer that question for me

you talk a lot of shit and you prolly aren't even a cool guy, prolly some nerdy black kid that's what i care

Crisco

Page

Ben Dover;810563 said:
you talk a lot of shit and you prolly aren't even a cool guy, prolly some nerdy black kid that's what i care

can somebody please close this thread? or end the racist remarks toward me?

Ben Dover;810563 said:
is being an ignorant malnourished albino better? does the shit somehow not stink when it spews from your mouth?

Ben Dover

Wanderer

darthjesus;810566 said:
is being an ignorant malnourished albino better? does the shit somehow not stink when it spews from your mouth?

lmaaoo yes i'm albino :)) you're so stupid man i'm ripped too funny part

DoubleA

Sorceror

Ben Dover;810561 said:
does that even make sense? please explain what you're trying to get at?

Humans have one distinct advantage over other forms of life, their ability to be objective and rational. One who uses slurs on race and sexual orientation in fits of rage, who shows and encourages biases; gives up the only things that make him human, and becomes less than an animal.

Why do you chose to show so much anger? Is there a reason? Why is it that you attempt to hurt others? Outside of physical force there is no way to effect another without their consent, one cannot force emotion on another, yet you try. You can come on here and attempt to spread your hatred as much as you want, but it wont effect you and it wont effect others. I guess I would say my point is that you have a problem and you wont be happy unless you deal with it constructively. There is no such thing as a happy forum troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.