UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Yo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ASayre

Yo!

Checking in from Houston on my cousin's dial-up connection!

I hope the X-mas events are going well, as far as the crash, they wre totally my fault. You see, as yall know, I'm as forgetful as a loon. In the last batch of update this,update that, yaada yaada, test this locally, I forgot to relink the program to use the extra memory. Normally I or whomever updates this does that everytime it's uploaded.

Well, since my own computer doesn't have the extra ram, I didn't do it locally. So, I uploaded the test, unlinked ver up without relinking it. Anyways, my fault.

Will check in later, 'Ta!

K

Kal'tuzad

Hiya Asayre have a fun time there :D The events sure are fun!

Asayre would you happen to know what i can do to fix the problem the crash has caused for me? Everytime i try to log on it tells me can't connect to ultima online. I didn't have a problem until the crash happened. Not saying that my problem is your fault. . .im just trying to get it fixed and no one on the forum has been able to help me any at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.