UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

You are no longer a friend of this house.

Volcanae

Wanderer

You are no longer a friend of this house. While customizing my own house? Weird, I left the customizing and came back fine, still owner, must be a bug/error message, just wondering why this message came up, yes I have been in customizing mode for hours, I'm trying to make a decent design, I'll probably spend 2 days on this design. Has anyone else noticed this? thanks.

Seven Jr

Sorceror
What does it say where you blanked out your journal? Were you trying to exploit something? Why is it blanked out? Seems fishy to me...

Volcanae

Wanderer
I blanked out my guildmates private convo. They were talking about something about Occlo, but to be honest that part is totally unrelated, if your guildmates were having a private convo would you have added it to this thread? The thread isn't about their unrelated Occlo conversation, it's about the message under it.

I've never exploited, I'm just constructing my house in customize house mode and see this fishy message, seems like something only a GM could do, or a buggy script could do, after doing a search for "You are no longer a friend of this house" the only matches I found involved UO shard scripts, so I'm guessing it's not common, or never posted about.

It happened, if I exploited would I take a screen shot and post about it? Geez, I'm asking if it's happened to anyone else, it seems to have not taken affect, I'm still the owner of the house.

Volcanae

Wanderer
Ah ok, I just figured it out, it was the guild I was a member of, they removed me as a friend after only 1 and a half days of friending me.

First off, they ask me to help out every day for 4 weeks, I tell them I can't help out because I don't have access to books, which can only
be seen if friended to the guild house, so finally they friend me and 1 and a half days later deem that because I haven't added more
runes to the IDOC books I must be unworthy to be in their guild.

1.5 days in the realm of IDOCs is *nothing* so their decision is completely asinine. When I did go to the guild house to help with the
books there was someone there constantly hiding or telling me to do this and that, and giving me pop quiz's on what I already knew
as I have been doing IDOCs for 15 years and have a better handle on it then them quite frankly, I was nice and nodded and because
they were the guild 'leader' I was respectful of them, but they treated me with nothing but disrespect in the past 1.5 days which is
weird, guess they were paranoid I was someone else, but I have no other main characters other than the 2 I had guilded to them.

For the big, conspiracy theory fans, here's an un-edited screen shot, now that I'm no longer a guild member their private conversation
means jack squat to me now, here ya go,

Notice they unfriended me exactly at 12pm, nice.

Anyway, like I said to them, I've been playing for 15+ years, been doing IDOCs since 1998, did it 'professionally'
you could say back in 98-99, sold the stuff on ebay, made a good chunk of change back when it was legal to
sell UO stuff on ebay.

Here's a bit of proof that I occasionally enjoy roleplaying, Lord British said "Ah I see there are mages present".
Something to that effect, that's a quote from memory, my response was "Indeed, mages", as you can see
my text in the bottom right of the following screenshot,

This response was before I knew LB was going to be dead... my next response was "OH MY GOD",
I was standing under Mental in the above shot, and the below shot you can see I'm in the full
plate with the halberd & green hat with feather & green body sash.

Concerning the guild that unfriended me and kicked me out of their IDOC guild (for no good reason whatsoever),
I do IDOCs like this, 1 week of chilling out, 1 week of checking times, 1 week of chilling out, that's my process and
I can't change it for any guild, they thought they would 'force' me to work for them on my chill out week, sorry
dudes but you can't force a 15+yr vet to do anything, we're like freaking gnomes & leprechauns, if you find one
you're lucky, if you kick one out for no good reason whatsoever you will have bad luck for a thousand years.

Who could possibly not want me in their guild? crazy. Well, it's their loss.

crikey

Sorceror
Well, when your gm runs around talking that street nonsense "yo DOG, wazzzup DAAAWWWG", why woud you want to roll with them anyways?

Better off

Smokeuog

Sorceror
What guild is that anyway? I personally would have LOL'ed my way the fuck outta there the second someone tried to "pop quiz" me