UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

" You Been Kicked "

Arimatheus

Wanderer
Re: " You Been Kicked "

Probably 15 minutes if it's something like personal firewall cutting your connection thinking you were being hacked.

Possibly forever if some firewall settings were changed that interrupted traffic on port 2593.

Skywing

Sorceror

Arimatheus said:
Probably 15 minutes if it's something like personal firewall cutting your connection thinking you were being hacked.

Possibly forever if some firewall settings were changed that interrupted traffic on port 2593.

no

Arimatheus

Wanderer

Skywing said:
Explain?

I didn't mean permanently forever, as in he could never change them back - but I've had a software firewall close all my ports before.

You might want to try deleting your desktop folder in your UO directory Stormie.

raithianellis

Sorceror

Stormie said:
Yeh its been a While...Holping a Gm gives me a answer since I cant even log on my alt account

If you were "firewalled" it is your computer/I.P. . You did something very wrong to get firewalled. Although I do not know what it was that you did, I'd assume the firewall is permanent.