UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"You can get an order now" ??!?!!

dimitrii

Wanderer
"You can get an order now" ??!?!!

What is this? I try to get a tailor bod and they just say "you can get an order now" and when i try again they say come back in 60 minutes? What the hell is going on

dimitrii

Wanderer
Forget it is a RunUO Problem :(. Alright ill guess ill have to make a bunch of characters with 50 tailor 50 blacksmithy to get 4 or 5 bods per hour.

So your saying that it has changed? Because a few weeks back I could complete a bod and then get another straight away, as long as you gave the bod to the crafter.

Thats not happening now?

dimitrii

Wanderer
its a problem when you have 1.00 or less tailoring ( that way you dont waste a character slot but well ill waste them at least for the time being )

dimitrii

Wanderer
Rogueci5 said:
So your saying that it has changed? Because a few weeks back I could complete a bod and then get another straight away, as long as you gave the bod to the crafter.

Thats not happening now?

That is working correctly.

Muggz

Sorceror

It is not a problem with RunUO or anything. If your character has too low Tailoring or Blacksmithing that is the problem. When you check to get a BoD the script checks the formula and if your skill is too low then you have a very high chance of a return of basically 0. When you get the 0 value returned you get nothing.

dimitrii

Wanderer
Well ill try with 10 tailor or 20 since with 50 they are giving me nothing but boots and is frustrating wasting so much leather.

Muggz

Sorceror

the cobbler npc in provisioners shops sell footware that can be added to bods and its pretty cheap compared to using actual leather.

siobhan

Wanderer
can you just buy your tailoring to skill 30ish? That might help in not getting so many leather BODs but also higher to have a better chance at actually getting one.