UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

You know this video?

Kooz

Wanderer
You know this video?

It's this video, where this nigger mechanic explains something about putting someshit in cars that makes them sound like "Woooo Hooooo!!!!!!"

Yeah, so I need the link for that video.

Thanks in advance.

Kooz

Wanderer
Re: You know this video?

Quote=

"oh yea... where the nigger goes Woooo Hooooo... i remember that one....

................... "

Yeah, damn funny. I want the url!

Kooz said:
Quote=

"oh yea... where the nigger goes Woooo Hooooo... i remember that one....

................... "

Yeah, damn funny. I want the url!

oh sorry... it was sarcasm... i was calling you a rasict dumbass.... sorry you didnt catch it....

Kooz

Wanderer

Because saying nigger is really bad?

Let's face it, society says saying it, it's "rascist". Yet most people use the word on the internet, with friends, etc.

Can't stand a "bad" word, uh momma's boy?

Kooz said:

Let's face it, society says saying it, it's "rascist". Yet most people use the word on the internet, with friends, etc.

i say nigger every day... i call my white friends niggers i sing rap songs and say nigger (insted of nigga) but the way you said it is just not needed...

"a nigger macanic" saying "black" is one letter less and people might actualy listen to you if you wherent trying to offend them all the time...

Kooz

Wanderer

I wasn't trying to offend them, I just prefere the word "nigger" over "black".

I don't really care to be called a "beaner" or whatever, cause I know I am one and I'm dammed proud of being one. Regardless, I use it as an excuse to flame back and own idiots, which, may I add, is fun.

Kooz said:

STFU And get you other South American brothers to DOS the server some more. You say nigger when your a toasty brown your self. Unless you say its an additude.....most think you mean nigger is a color...lol...I know more dark brown blacks than coal black blacks. Grow up...and do us a favor......play WoW or SWG.

Kooz

Wanderer

Valvorius Fess said:
STFU And get you other South American brothers to DOS the server some more. You say nigger when your a toasty brown your self. Unless you say its an additude.....most think you mean nigger is a color...lol...I know more dark brown blacks than coal black blacks. Grow up...and do us a favor......play WoW or SWG.

These are the posts that encourage me to post more.

I'm glad to know you're pissed.

I've achieved my goal, I have, once again, pissed off an idiot.

Kooz

Wanderer

Yeah, so seriously, you wanna try to flame. Do it in my other thread. I really want the url of that video.

If you're not gonna help, then don't post. Really.

Now, that's a "waste" of forum space.

Kooz said:
These are the posts that encourage me to post more.

I'm glad to know you're pissed.

I've achieved my goal, I have, once again, pissed off an idiot.
Thats not pissed amiga. ES mio being funnyo.

Samara

Wanderer

The words in this post are being tossed around way to harshly and I think you all know which one I'm referring to.

Trammel bound.